Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (70)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get a comprehensive introduction to downtown Seattle and its eclectic neighborhoods on this minibus tour with a small group. A small group and vehicle allow you to visit spots a larger coach can't access, and you get personalized attention from your guide and the chance to ask questions. Highlights include the Space Needle, International District, Chinatown, Pioneer Square, and top Seattle attractions.
You'll start at
1620 4th Ave
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Pioneer SquarePass by Pike Place MarketPass by Seattle WaterfrontPass by Amazon SpheresPass by Chinatown International District
- 1Fremont TrollStop: 2 minutes -See details
- 2Hiram M. Chittenden LocksStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Kerry ParkStop: 3 minutes -See detailsPass by Seattle Waterfront
You'll end at
1620 4th Ave
1620 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USALocated in front of the Wells Fargo Bank on the West side entrance of Westlake Mall Between Pine St & Olive Way
See address & details
- Minibus tour of Seattle, for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Travel with a small group, which ensures personalized attention
- Minibus can access areas that other large coaches can't
- Hotel pickup and drop-off makes this tour a convenient option
What to Expect
Begin your Seattle overview with convenient pickup at your downtown Seattle hotel. Climb into a minibus and join your group of no more than 12 travelers. Head for Seattle Center and the Space Needle and hear about its history from your guide. Move on to bustling Pike Place Market, the site of the first Starbucks. Enjoy the scenic Elliott Bay waterfront, filled with parks, piers, and docks. In Pioneer Square, your guide recounts Seattle's beginnings and notes its modern iteration as a hub for culture and nightlife. Learn about the many ethnic communities that call Seattle home in the Chinatown-International District. At the University of Washington, view the famous Fremont Troll and see the city from Kerry Park. Your overview of Seattle ends at your tour's original departure point.
1620 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel Pick Up
- Transport by air conditioned coach - 14 passenger limit
- Guided narration by a professional local guide
- Hop off at 3 points during the tour for photos and more
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop off only available for morning tour departures only, and only for downtown Seattle hotels.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers with children in need of booster or car seats must contact the reservation line at least 24 hours in advance to accommodate the request.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is a great way to get a quick look at Seattle if you have 3 hrs to spare and want to explore outside of the downtown area. Our guide David was super knowledgeable about the history of the area and entertained our small group really well.
What a wonderful time we had in our 3 hour tour of Seattle with DC today. He really showed us Seattle and we learned so many things we wouldn't have known otherwise. Absolutely great tour experience and I'd recommend to anyone. Great day.
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
I thoroughly enjoyed my tour around Seattle with Show Me Seattle Tours. We went to a lot of different places and I learned a ton! I even went back to places on my own to show my family. Really informative guide who could not have been more helpful...
Date of experience: February 2019
We met up with family in Seattle and had previously booked the tour. Everything went as planned and then some! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The food, wine, and beer were excellent. We highly recommend the tour!
Date of experience: November 2019
The weather was fantastic not a cloud in the sky. It was cold but not frigid. Our host was Elvis who made the whole trip enjoyable & informative. Would recommend this tour.
Date of experience: December 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Show Me Seattle Tours
Lots of history and lots of yummy food. Great way to learn about the market and see it all in one day.
Something for everyone: Fussy eaters and food intolerace yet we all went away full
Marcia was a fabulous guide on what turned out to be a private tour. She paid special attention to keeping us safe …
Made Seattle fun!!
I highly recommend experiencing Seattle with these amazing people! Learned a lot and made my exploring fun and a br…
Fun and Tasty Food Tour of Pike Place Market
My daughter and I met Marcia at The Market for our food tour and were joined by two other lovely ladies for a fun, …
Marcia's walking food tour was full of fun, history and a full course meal of above average quality. Even picky eat…
An outstanding must take tour!!!
Taste of Pike Place Market was one of the best tours we have ever been on. Jerry was a fabulous guide with lots of…
Husband and I loved this tour with DC. Top experience in Seattle from us. A long drive. But, we loved it. And the…
Must Do Tour
The walking Pike Place Food Tour with Savor Seattle was fantastic! Our tour guide Matt was THE BEST. His passion …
The tour was well worth the drive from Vancouver, BC
My husband and I booked the Boeing Tour last year. We had heard amazing reports about the tour so we decided to mak…
It was really great. The tour through the plant was very amazing and also the guide who picked us up and braucht us…
Absolutely fascinating tour. So much information was given out that my mind was overwhelm. I would highly recomme…
Boeing Factory tour
It was interesting to see how the plane was made and how long it takes. You see the skeleton of the plane and how …
Interesting morning tour to see the planes being built
The tour itself takes an hour and a half and takes you into three sections of the building to look at the construct…
Great tour and tasting experience
Lucky Lane was our tour guide and from the beginning he took extra care to ensure this was going to be a stellar ex…
Great tour from downtown Seattle
Tour really has 2 parts, the Minibus trip to and from the Boeing factory and the Boeing factory tour itself, the fa…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Hour Seattle City Tour?
How much is 3-Hour Seattle City Tour?
3-Hour Seattle City Tour price starts from US$80.29. Discover and book 3-Hour Seattle City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Hour Seattle City Tour cancellation policy?
3-Hour Seattle City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Hour Seattle City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Hour Seattle City Tour?
3-Hour Seattle City Tour is hosted by Show Me Seattle Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Show Me Seattle Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Hour Seattle City Tour on Tripadvisor