View all photos (57)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This half-day tour gives you an insider's look at the Boeing factory, where airplanes are designed and built. During the trip, take a guided tour of the facilities with a small group of other curious travelers and learn about the Boeing 747, 757, 767, 777, and 787 Dreamliner planes in production. You’ll also get to wander through the Future of Flight Aviation Center and its interactive exhibits.
You'll start at
Wells Fargo Bank
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Boeing Future of FlightStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedThe 90 minute guided tour of the factory led by the expert Boeing staff is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 777, and 787 Dreamliner jets being assembled on the production line before they take to the sky. The manufacturing complex is recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest building in the world by volume. The building has grown over the years to enclose 472 million cubic feet of space (13.3 million cubic meters). Its footprint covers 98.3 acres (39.8 hectares).Read more
You'll end at
Wells Fargo Bank
1620 4th Ave Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98101, USACharter Bus Zone in front of the Wells Fargo Bank at 1620-4th Avenue between Pine and Stewart Streets next to Westlake Center.
See address & details
- No need to rent a car as this Boeing tour includes round-trip transportation
- Tour of the factory shows the inner workings of the assembly line
- Interactive exhibits teach you about the history and future of flight
- See various Boeing aircraft in different stages of assembly
What to Expect
Begin your Boeing tour with convenient pickup at your downtown Seattle hotel or central meeting point. Climb into a comfortable vehicle for the ride to the factory, about 25 minutes away. As you travel, listen to commentary on Seattle and Boeing's history in the city, relax, and leave the driving to an expert. Explore the Aviation Center Gallery upon arrival; this huge space features displays and exhibits to see before your official tour. Meet the Boeing representative, who will show you the inner workings of the assembly plant. See each model of plane that the company makes in different stages of construction, and do some "plane spotting" on the Strato Deck. The tour's last stop is the Future of Flight Aviation Center, which allows you to try a flight simulator and build a plane in an interactive exhibit. Return to Seattle your original departure point at the end of your tour.
Wells Fargo Bank, 1620 4th Ave Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Seattle 35 miles north to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and back
- Pickup and drop-off at a convenient central location in downtown Seattle
- Limited seats available for pickup at downtown Seattle hotels
- Knowledgeable and entertaining local driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available for those staying in downtown Seattle area hotels.
- No personal items are allowed on the 90 minute assembly plant tour, including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit photos, videos, or recordings of any kind during the assembly plant tour.
- This tour package includes guided transport to and from the Future of Flight Aviation Center - please do not find your own way to the Center as it is not possible to join the Show Me Seattle tour at that point.
- Please note that pickup times are prior to the 9:00am start time for the guided coach tour to the plant.
- Please check your email confirmation for pickup time and location. Contact Show Me Seattle in advance with any questions and to confirm pickup details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 34 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Show Me Seattle Tours
An outstanding must take tour!!!
Taste of Pike Place Market was one of the best tours we have ever been on. Jerry was a fabulous guide with lots…
Husband and I loved this tour with DC. Top experience in Seattle from us. A long drive. But, we loved it. And…
Must Do Tour
The walking Pike Place Food Tour with Savor Seattle was fantastic! Our tour guide Matt was THE BEST. His passion…
What a wonderful time we had in our 3 hour tour of Seattle with DC today. He really showed us Seattle and we…
The tour was well worth the drive from Vancouver, BC
My husband and I booked the Boeing Tour last year. We had heard amazing reports about the tour so we decided to…
It was really great. The tour through the plant was very amazing and also the guide who picked us up and braucht…
Absolutely fascinating tour. So much information was given out that my mind was overwhelm. I would highly…
Boeing Factory tour
It was interesting to see how the plane was made and how long it takes. You see the skeleton of the plane and how…
Interesting morning tour to see the planes being built
The tour itself takes an hour and a half and takes you into three sections of the building to look at the…
Great tour and tasting experience
Lucky Lane was our tour guide and from the beginning he took extra care to ensure this was going to be a stellar…
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452