Reserve Now & Pay Later
Seattle in One Day: Sightseeing Tour including Space Needle and Pike Place Market
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (74)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
With so much to see in Seattle, it can be overwhelming to take on the city single-handedly. Ensure that your visit to the Emerald City is stress-free on a shared sightseeing tour. Comfortable transportation from your hotel allows you to see a huge area of the city without having to deal with taxis or confusing public transit. The itinerary includes dozens of landmarks, plus free time at Pike Place Market.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Seattle WaterfrontPass by Seattle Great Wheel
- 1Pioneer SquareStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Waterfall Garden ParkPass by Klondike Gold Rush National Historical ParkPass by CenturyLink FieldPass by Chinatown International DistrictPass by Seattle CenterPass by Lake Washington
- 2Pike Place MarketStop: 2 hours -See detailsPass by Lake UnionPass by Fremont TrollPass by Fishermen's Terminal
- 3Hiram M. Chittenden LocksStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Discovery Park
- 4Kerry ParkStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Seattle CenterPass by Museum of Pop Culture
- 5Space NeedleStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- See the top sights of Seattle in just one day
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Get free admission to the Space Needle
- Enjoy free time to explore independently
- Local, professional guide
- 3 hour city tour of Seattle attractions and surrounding neighborhoods
- 2 hour lunch break at Pike Place Market
- Admission ticket to the top of the Space Needle (valid for any time or date)
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup is available for most downtown Seattle hotels; hotel return not available
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
- Tour concludes at Space Needle; hotel return not available
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of this tour)
- Food & drinks (lunch can be purchased at Pike Place Market)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Tour concludes at Space Needle - hotel return not available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was the best way to see Seattle with out running around on your own. The driver was very informative even had flash card to show us how it looked in the passed compared to how it looks now. We had enough time at the pike place to see and eat. It all ends at the space…
Date of experience: June 2019
I really enjoyed the Seattle tour. I knew nothing about Seattle so it was a great way to learn about the events, activities, etc. If not for the tour, I would have missed the gum wall!
Date of experience: July 2019
A pleasant outing. The tour group was very small, which was good. A nice size were your questions can be answered with a 'one on one feeling' to it. We were given some decent opportunities to take some breathtaking pictures. Enjoyable.
We thoroughly enjoyed this introductory tour of Seattle. Ken, our tour guide was interesting and informative and mentioned that he had become a guide after a change of career. We saw a lot of the popular locations but also enjoyed the tour to a less well known and grittier area…
Date of experience: September 2019
Tour Guide Lance is excellent at his job. He is a font of local knowledge. We had just three couples, which was nice. Because we had such a small group, perhaps we could have been given more time at Pioneer Square. We had about five minutes inside the Glasshouse Studio,…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tours Northwest
Be careful if you get injured they will not even pay your medical bills. Even when the entry is their faught.
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of the Boeing factory. Our driver/guide was super informative and a great driver. Th…
Tours Northwest Seattle City
This Tour is so PHENOMENAL. Mark was our tour guide EXTRAORDINAIRE. He is so knowledgeable on the history and purpo…
It was good
The tour gave us lots of info we didn’t know about Seattle. It was an enjoyable way to spend a day while visiting f…
I did the Boeing Tour with Doug. He arrived about 10 minutes early. Originally I was stressed to get the call that …
Great Tour with Ken
I ended up with a private tour, being the only one who signed up that day. Ken was on time and was very knowledgeab…
Great Overview of Seattle
Our Guide Lance was wonderful. So knowledgable. We took the tour with a friend who has lived in Seattle for 15 ye…
A full day trip with interesting commentary.
Our host Gary was great. He took us around all the sites including the Boeing Factory, Pikes Place market, the tro…
A great tourist activity and experience
The Boeing Factory is the largest assembly building in the world. The tour involves: * A guided bus and walking tou…
It’s a pain to get there but it’s a great experience. Learnt a lot about Boeing and saw some amazing planes being m…
Very informative and entertaining! Well worth the price.
Being our very first time in Seattle, we wanted to see all the great things people have told us to see. After look…
Mark was an excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and informative. Will recommend highly. Enjoyed the history.
Seattle clipper vacation
It was a memorable trip for my family. The tour guide was very nice and explanatory to all passengers. I recommend …
Made My First Trip to Seattle Perfect
Ron provided the BEST tour of Seattle! This was my first trip to Seattle, and I knew that there was a lot to see in…
it was wonderful !!
thank you Eugene Ford the concierge for sending me to the factory of Boeing make sure northwest tours tip him he kn…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452