- 6 Hour tour that departs Yukon Heath's Popcorn Emporium at 480 Broadway in Skagway at 10:30 a.m. The tour returns to Skagway at 4:30 p.m. to same location
- Small tour buses that hold up to 22 people
- Please arrive 30-45 minutes ahead of departure time
- Don't forget your passport!!
- Capt Moore's Bridge, with stunning views of the fjord below. Captain Moore's bridge is a suspension bridge.
- Tutshi (pronounced TOO SHY) High
- Caribou Crossing, approx 1 hour, giving you time for lunch, the wildlife museum, petting farm and PUPPIES!
- Emerald Lake - one of the most photographed lakes in the Yukon
- Yukon sign - stop for a picture as you enter into Canada's Yukon territory
- The "Welcome to Alaska" sign - located at the top of the White Pass overlooking the border between the USA and Canada.
- Wildlife spotting possible; including bears, sheep, caribou, elk, lynx, fox, eagles, and moose
- Passport required
OPTION: Add on dog mushing training run at Caribou Crossing, to your time at Caribou Crossing! You are actually helping to train the dogs for sled races, such as the annual Iditarod dog sled race, and learn about dog mushing, Alaska's official Sport! If you choose this option, you will be spending your time mushing instead of exploring Caribou Crossing. Does NOT add any time to the 6 hour tour.