View all photos (391)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
This hop-on hop-off tour includes all of New Orleans’ most important highlights and landmarks. Pick a seat on the open-top or bottom deck of the bus and listen to your guide’s commentary as you pass each sight. The stops include the Garden District, Jackson Square, the French Market, and others. Choose a 1- or 3-day ticket, and enjoy included walking tours at several key spots.
- Travel by open-top, double-decker bus, which allows for optimal views
- Guide's commentary on board teaches you about New Orleans' rich history
- Garden District and French Quarter walking tours included with 3-day ticket
- 1- or 3-day ticket options allow for a flexible itinerary
What to Expect
Choose a 1- or 3-day ticket and head to any one of the stops to board the open-top, double-decker bus. Listen to guide commentary as you pass New Orleans’ most important sights. Hop off to explore stops that interest you, spending as much time as you like at each place. Alternatively, stay on the bus for the entire loop. Learn about New Orleans’ rich history, its architectural diversity, and the vibrancy of its present-day ‘cultural gumbo.’ Explore the museums and shops along Canal Street, check out Jackson Square, or stroll through the French Market. Guided walking tours of the French Quarter and the Garden District are included with your 3-day ticket and leave at regularly scheduled intervals (no reservations required). Both 1- and 3-day ticket holders can take a self-guided tour of Lafayette Cemetery.
- Unlimited hop on hop off for the time period selected at check-out (1 day or 3 day)
- Live tour guide
- Lafayette Cemetery self-guided walking tour included on both 1 day and 3 day tickets.
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shops, attractions etc.
- French Quarter guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Garden District guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 3:30pm
- Full Tour Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lafayette Cemetery self- guided tour: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. Startin point - Bus stop 12
- French Quarter walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting Point - Bus stop 1
- Garden District walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting point - Bus stop 12.
- Most travelers can participate
- Be aware that this tour will not operate on the 22nd, 23rd and 25th of February due to the Mardi Gras parade in the city.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: City Sightseeing
Great activity for a rainy day!
After a lovely coffee and breakfast at envie espresso and cafe we jumped on the bus at the French Market and did…
Colorado Springs, Colorado21
Worse tour ever
This hop on hop off tour was awful. Buses were always late - and then they would be full and we’d have to wait…
We had the wonderful duo of Trudie and Zelda. They were so much fun!! We got on their bus for the 2nd day.
Hop on Hop Off Tour!
Great tour. Zelda was a great guide. Fun and informative. And Trudy was a wonderful driver. Highly recommended.
Great friend trip10
New orleans transportation
Just experienced New orleans for the first time, we got a 3 day with hop on and off and absolutely loved the…
Had a 1 day layover in NOLA, and, even though I’ve been there pre-Katrina, I wanted a quick look around town.…
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey80
Walking Tour with Paige!
This really made me appreciate New Orleans for the history and culture. My walking guide Paige was excellent and…
Great way to get your bearings and decide where to go.
This was a great way for us to get around the area, decide where we want to go see. Was interesting to see the…
Good way to see the area
We got on the last loop of the day & the guide was ready to go home and mentioned that several times. The tour…
Great way to see the city
Easy and fun way to get around city. Learn about the sites while riding from guide on board. If you upgrade to a 3…
- French Quarter, Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World, and 12 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071