"Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It's through food!" Eat your way through Williamsburg, Brooklyn on this foodie adventure! Enough food for lunch!
This insider food tour of Williamsburg begins two blocks from the L subway on Bedford Avenue in the epicenter or Brooklyn's hottest neighborhood (just 5 minutes from Manhattan). This is a small group walking tour, so it’s like enjoying an afternoon with new friends! Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn's most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants.
During this experience you will discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Soak up the neighborhood's unique vibe as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
- Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised
- Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef, Christina Tosi of Master Chef)
- Sample chocolates direct from this artisanal Brooklyn chocolate factory (flavors like sea salt, coffee, lavender and more!)
- Eat ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
- Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother's recipes
Also see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline.
The guides are working actors so every tour has history through fun storytelling and lots of personality! Let us show you the Williamsburg that locals know!