View all photos (26)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Classic Harbor Line, 62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, New York, NY 10011, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 1 complimentary beverage (beer, wine, Champagne, rose, soda, coffee/tea)
- Gratuities are not included but recommended
- Food is not included. Guests are welcome to bring a small picnic onboard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Adult ticketing applies to all travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Classic Harbor Line
Really lovely day, even in the rain! Nice drinks and nibbles, amazing views of New York. I loved the detailed…
Very nice boot. Friendly staff and good service. Easy to find and a drink is free on board. Not overloaded.…
Best decision ever!
Reluctantly booked after my partner wanted to go but absolutely the best thing we did. Warm and friendly crew on a…
New York City, New York10
Mahattan by boot
Great experience with very informative ‘voice over’! Nice staff, drinks and food. Was a great experience with my…
New Hope, Pennsylvania131
Visual and nautical tour around Manhattan Island.
We were looking for an activity that would allow us to see parts of Manhattan that we hadn’t yet visited with…
Roslyn Heights, New York10
Poor customer service.
Saturday night was snowing non stop, roads were terrible and yet they still did not reschedule the cruise. I was…
New Haven, Connecticut8012
Even Better 2nd Time!
We had such a good time, the Sunday before Christmas. It’s assigned seating, the staff so nice, boat small and…
The best way to see new york at night time. A must do if in new yoek relaxing awesome views very good hosts.live…
Great experience! Enjoying the New York syline in a completely different way!
Our family decided to match the holiday season with this unique thematic experience. Their service and boat was…
NY Harbor Jazz Cruise
Was nice. Very good band! I could imagine some more style such as cool costumes/uniforms for the musicians, beer…
- One World Observatory, Ellis Island, and 3 more
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071