This is a highly interactive, subversive, fun, non-traditional 2-hour museum tour. Embark upon a brazen expedition through the halls of New York City's world-famous American Museum of Natural History (AMNH). Join your tour guide as you deftly navigate this massive 1.6 million-square-foot cultural institution. Learn the science and history behind the amazing animals, the stories of the adventurers that collected them, and the secrets that make AMNH like no other museum on earth.
On this 2-hour tour of the American Museum of Natural History, you should expect:
• Exciting stories, awesome facts, and juicy, behind-the-scenes gossip
• Interactive group activities
• A fast pace
• Fun photos
• A very different narrative—and feel—than a traditional museum tourIt is recommended that you bring the following on your AMNH expedition:
• Smartphone and/or digital camera
• Adventure-ready walking shoes
• Innate sense of curiosity
• Unabashed love of science
• Childlike sense of wonderIMPORTANT: This tour is not for children - nobody under the age of 18 will be permitted on the tour.