View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Itinerary will be change in the winter due to certain attraction close for winter. 1.Skylon Tower Revolving Restaurant, Toronto Seafood Dinner, 1000 Island Breakfast, traditional Ottawa hotdog, Authentic Quebec French Restaurant, Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder! 2. All deluxe hotels 3.Tour experts. The only tour operator provides 24/7 uninterrupted customer service hotline 4.[Explore] Visit 9 different cities in the US and Canada. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York and Toronto. Visit two iconic cities that are the hearts of two powerful nations, Washington D.C. and Ottawa. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia. Admire the magnificent architecture of Montreal and Quebec City. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls and the Thousand Islands. 5.Duty-free shop at US/Canadian Border for ice wine, and maple syrup. 6.Learn about the US/Canadian politics, economy, culture, and their education system.
Quincy Market → New York Night...
NYC City Tour
Philadelphia → Washington D.C
Corning → Niagara Falls...
Niagara Falls → Toronto...
Toronto → Thousand Islands →...
Montreal → Quebec City → Boston...
195 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide
- Hotel ( 6 nights )
- Food and Beverage
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- NYC Night tour Adult：$25.00； Senior（65+）：$25.00； Child（Under 12）：$15.00
- One world Observatory Adult ：$39.00； Senior (65+)：$36.00； Child(6-12)：$32.00
- USS Intrepid Adult：$33.00； Senior(65+)：$31.00； Child(5-12)：$24.00
- Madame Tussauds New York Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Child(3-12)：$23.00
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$17.00； Child (under 12)：$0.00
- Liberty Cruise Adult：$29.00； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child(3-12)：$17.00
- DC Sightseeing Cruise Adult：$26.00； Senior(65+)：$23.00； Child (3-12)：$18.00
- The Corning Museum of Glass Adult：$20.00； Senior (55+)：$17.00； Children (Under 17)：$0.00
- Maid of the Mist Boat Tour Adult：$19.25； Senior(65+)：$19.25； Child(6-12)：$11.20
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour Adult：$45.00； Senior(65+)：$43.00； Child(3-12)：$35.00
- Niagara JetBoat Tours Adult：$69.00Senior(55+)$69.00Children (12&underminimum of 40 inches tall)$59.0
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise +Park Permit Adult：$34.70； Senior(65+)：$34.70； Child (5-12)：$23.40
- IMAX Movie (Canada side) Adult：$15.00； Senior(65+)：$15.00； Child (6-12)：$11.00
- Skylon Tower Adult：$16.00； Senior(65+)：$16.00； Child (4-12)：$10.20
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise Adult：$29.50； Senior(65+)：$29.50； Child (4-12)：$22.50
- CN Tower Adult：$43.00； Senior(65+)：$38.50； Child (4-12)：$31.50
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada Adult：$44.07/Senior(65+)：$29.38/Youth (6-13)：$29.38/Child (3-5)：$14.69
- Casa Loma Adult：$30.00； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Child (4-13)：$20.00
- Toronto Seafood Dinner Adult：$22.00； Senior(65+)：$22.00； Child (3-12)：$22.00
- Skylon Tower+Lunch Adult：$45.00； Senior(65+)：$45.00； Child (3-12)：$39.00
- Thousand Islands Cruise Adult：$29.50； Senior(65+)：$25.00； Child (3-11)：$18.00
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast Adult：$11.50； Senior(65+)：$11.50； Child (3-12)：$9.50
- The Montreal Tower Observatory Adult：$26.50； Senior(65+)：$24.00； Child (5-17)：$13.00
- French Dinner Adult：$37.00； Senior（65）：$37.00； Child（3-12）：$30.00；
- Old Quebec City Tour Adult：$12.00； Senior(65+)：$12.00； Child (3-12)：$8.00
- Quebec French Banquet Adult：$37.00； Senior(65+)：$37.00； Child (3-12)：$30.00
- Boston Harbor Cruise Child(3-11)：$17.00； Senior(65+)：$20.00； Adult：$22.00
- Boston Lobster Dinner Adult：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$32.00
- Buffet/Group Meal in East Coast Adult：$16 - $22； Child（Under 12）：$10 - $15
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Service fee (min US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Personal room fees:laundry or valet services,telephone calls,or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Double Decker Montreal Adult：$30.00； Senior(65+)：$30.00； Child (3-12)：$25.00
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour Adult：$28.00； Senior（65+）：$28.00； Child（under 12）：$28.00
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour Adult（13+）：$32.00； Senior(65+)：$32.00； Child(3-12)：$12.00
- Niagra Falls Night Tour Adult（12+）：$30.00； Child（0-12）：$25.00
- Entry/Admission - Times Square
- Entry/Admission - Rockefeller Center
- Entry/Admission - Hamilton Park
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds New York
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Entry/Admission - Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
- Entry/Admission - National Ferry Corporation
- Entry/Admission - Corning Museum of Glass
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Adventure Theater
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls State Park
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Entry/Admission - CN Tower
- Entry/Admission - Northern Spirit by Mariposa Cruises
- Entry/Admission - 1000 Islands Cruises - Gananoque Boat Line
- Entry/Admission - The Montreal Tower / La Tour de Montreal
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Montreal
- Entry/Admission - Old Quebec
- Entry/Admission - French Bouquet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Quincy Market, Times Square, and 45 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,018 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 16,866 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 263 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 484 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C)
What time does 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) start?
7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) will start at 10:45 AM. Discover and book 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C)?
How much is 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C)?
7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) price starts from US$706.00. Discover and book 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) on Tripadvisor
What is the 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) cancellation policy?
7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 7-Days Tour US east coast and Canada tour (Boston Departure) (BO7C) on Tripadvisor