View all photos (51)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Experienced, knowledgeable guide
- Ice, water, and snacks
- Parking available at the office
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Park Entrance Fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advised to reconfirm your reservation with tour office the day before your tour.
- We advise that if you are, or anyone in your party is, over 6'2" and/or 225+ lbs. to please consult our office prior to your trip's departure date.
- The Jeep Wranglers used have four passenger seats, and the guide/driver has all guests rotate seats throughout the trip. This makes it so that one person is not stuck in the same seat for the entire trip.
- Not recommended for those with motion sickness, vertigo, etc.
- Due to these tours being backcountry tours, you will be going off the paved roads in an elevated vehicle that has the clearance for these special off-road trails.
- Things to bring: water bottle (free refills available), sunglasses, sunscreen, visor/hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear for hiking, day pack, camcorders and cameras (bring at your own risk)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Adrift Adventures
Awesome guided tour thru Arches National Park
Awesome ride in a lifted incognito 2020 Rubicon JEEP thru Arches National Park! We went thru some fun terrain that…
Mark was our guide. He was fantastic- super easy to chat withh and knew so much about the area and park we were…
Laguna Niguel, California5229
Arches and Canyonlands Tour
Mark took us on a full day tour of Arches and a half day of Canyonlands. Our only regret was that we had not…
Asheville, North Carolina209
Great day Jeeping Arches with Mark!
What fun to do an off-road Jeep trip to some of the remote arches and sites!!Mark, our guide, really does a top…
Amazing trip with Mark who shared his love of the area with us. Our trip made the history and geology of…
Round Rock, Texas30
Jeep Tour of two National Parks
We enjoyed our Jeep tour with Bill through Arches and Canyonlands. He added stories to our tour, making our time…
Private tour for the 2 of us
My wife and I had so much fun on the tour with Bill. He was a super-fun guide who’s been doing tours for over 13…
New York City, New York31
Gals Rock the Rocks
Great tour from Adrift Tours guided by the ever resourceful Scott!! Scott's vast knowledge of all aspects of…
Great Backcountry 4X4 Tour
We chose to do a full-day 4x4 Back Country tour of both Arches and Canyonland National Park. It’s hard to say…
Great time in Arches and Canyonlands
Did a full day trip spending half a day in each. Wow! Can't recommend this trip enough! We spent the entire day…
- Adrift Adventures, Tower Arch, and 1 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452