per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus or van
- 6 nights of hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Bay cruise in San Francisco
- Jeep tour in Monument Valley and lunch
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Golden Gate Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Falls
- Entry/Admission - 17-Mile Drive
- Entry/Admission - The Strip
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley – Highway 163 Scenic Drive
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Departure details
- Civic Center, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA San Francisco Public Library - 100 Larkin Street, opposite City Hall at 08:00 AM
- 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA Las Vegas Luxor Hotel
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3857MWSEVEN
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Tour concludes in Las Vegas
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of 3 people per room; if traveling with a party of 4 or more, or you wish to have separate rooms, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to 1 piece and 1 small carry-on per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 7 years old. This tour is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco?
- How much is 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco?
- 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco price starts from ₱79,546.10. Discover and book 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco cancellation policy?
- 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco?
- 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco is hosted by Empire Vacations Day Tours - New York. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Empire Vacations Day Tours - New York on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7-Day Tour to Yosemite, Las Vegas, Sedona, Monument Valley from San Francisco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3857MWSEVEN
SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE –...
SAN FRANCISCO – YOSEMITE
STEVENSON RANCH – LAS VEGAS
LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM
LAS VEGAS – SEDONA
SEDONA – MONUMENT VALLEY –...
ANTELOPE CANYON – VALLEY OF FIRE...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Most Amazing Tour ever!
3 day Grand Canyon Tour was by far the best we have ever experienced. We were with a group a 41 on a full size bus.…
One day Philly and Amish experience
We saw lots of historic sites, and viewed the Amish area. Provided interest for more time to pursue historically i…
The 3-day tour was a wonderful experience for me. - The attractions were amazing: we went to Grand Canyon, Lower A…
3-days national parks and canyon trip to Utah from Vegas.
Our three days national parks and canyon trip was absolutely wonderful. Our tour guide Lorenzo made our trip like …
I was so looking forward to this tour. I knew it would be a long day and brief at certain points but I was still le…
Great way to see Washington
So glad we booked this trip. Travel to and from Washington on a comfortable coach with plenty of comfort breaks alo…
Nice sights but…
Nice sights to see but the tour guides weren’t very informative and they were in a extreme rush to get back. Barely…
Great day trip
We did the Washington day trip from New York. Overall the tour was very well run. It's a 4 hour bus ride from New Y…
DAY TRIP TO BOSON!!
My favorite part about the Boston freedom trail day trip was visiting Cambridge . The trip was long however we were…
It’s a getaway from the madness in Manhattan
This tour is multilingual which is great, but is not well organized. Our tour guide who spoke English /Italian atte…
Day trip to Boston
My family and I enjoyed the trip. The tour guides were just wonderful and very knowledgeable about Boston. They poi…
Fantastic day in DC
My wife and I visited My from 04/07 to 08/07. We pre booked a 1 day trip to Washington DC for the wed 06/07 and wha…
DC in 1 day
We got to see everything we wanted to on this 1 day trip from New York. The guide who i would say is one of the be…
Day trip from NYC to DC
Very quick day trip to DC. We hit the mist popular sites while in the city. My only suggestion would be to make the…
DC in 14 hours
What a great way to see DC in 4th July! Tourist areas all pedestrianised….giving our guide Iris the stress of getti…