View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Millions of people from all over the world visit Pearl Harbor, where World War II began for the US on the day “which will live in infamy,” December 7, 1941. This premium tour allows you to experience all the famous Pearl Harbor historic sites in a single day. We make this possible by purchasing for you a “Passport to Pearl Harbor” package in advance that includes tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Missouri, the USS Bowfin submarine, and the Pacific Aviation Museum (so you don’t have to wait in line to purchase tickets individually). We also will provide you with exclusive private transportation to all attractions on Ford Island (so you don’t have to wait for the next available bus to take you there).
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pearl Harbor National MemorialStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ford Island Historical TrailStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3National Memorial Cemetery of the PacificStop: 60 minutes -See detailsPass by Iolani Palace
- 4King Kamehameha StatueStop: 10 minutes -See details
- Tickets to USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, USS Missouri, and Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Private transportation to USS Missouri, USS Oklahoma Memorial, and Pacific Aviation Museum
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Ford Island Historical Trail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour far exceeded my expectations! I had the honor of Yolanda being my tour guide and she made the experience very memorable. This is my first time visiting the islands of Hawaii so the unknown of what to expect in regards to traffic and navigation, Yolanda was able to put…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from Quest35907373040, General Manager at Premium All-Inclusive Pearl Harbor Private Tour
Responded 12 Nov 2019
Aloha Jana, it was my pleasure to be your tour guide, I enjoyed seeing you so engage with our history and your appreciation for it. Big Mahalo, Yolanda S
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Personalized Hawaii Vacations and Tours
Nice mix of romantic views along with history mixed in! All sorts of surprises along the way. Great for honeymoon a…
Personalized tours with secret spots
Yolanda was amazing for our day tour of Oahu. My wife and I just landed from a long flight and we only had one day …
Pearl Harbor and Oahu Private Tour
This tour was fantastic! We had a private tour with Yolanda and she was fantastic! Highly recommend this!
This Tour Was the Perfect Way to End Our Visit to Oahu
Yolanda went above & beyond during our six-hour tour of Oahu & was the perfect tour guide for my daughter & me. We …
More than we could have hoped for!
My husband, daughter and I travelled to Hawaii for the university break. Upon our first contact via email with Yola…
This tour of the island made our trip to Oahu so special
I'm a professional photographer and I wanted to capture images of the best beaches on the island - Yolanda made tha…
We had a great time with Yolanda!
We had a great time with Yolanda! My wife and I had done some planning but it all felt very overwhelming and time …
I didn't know what I was missing!
I’ve never been one to do tours with a tour guide when I’m on vacation, but the all-day private tour with Yolanda t…
See Hawaii like a local!
I had some family in town for a short visit. They wanted to see the whole island but I really hadn't had time to se…
Best Island Tour Ever!
We've traveled on tours in the U.S. and many other countries and always enjoy having a "local" person show us aroun…
The highlight of our entire Hawaii trip!
Yolanda was very helpful and took us around Honolulu to see all of its attractions and learn about its history and …
The best day of my two-week travel to Hawaii.
In March 2017, I spent two weeks on Oahu as a visiting professor invited by the University of Hawaii at Manoa. And …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452