View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enhance your honeymoon or second honeymoon, or just renew the old trysting-times, by spending a day with your significant other in a tropical paradise, stopping at some of the most romantic and secret places on the island, while adorned with leis and enjoying champagne, local gourmet cuisine, and plenty of privacy. Preserve the experience for posterity with high-quality photographs taken by your tour guide. Your Certified Hawai`i Professional Tour Guide will suggest places to stop but YOU will decide where to do so, according to your preferences. We look forward to hosting you with all the Ho'okipa (customer service) you deserve, and the Aloha of Hawai`i!
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Byodo-In TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedAttractions visited will depend on customer preferences. The following is an example of the types of attractions that can be visited. Byodo-In Temple is a scale replica of a 900-year old Japanese Buddhist temple, built entirely without nails in memory of the first Japanese immigrants who came to Oahu to work on the sugar plantations. You can ring the sacred “bon-sho” bell for happiness and longevity before entering the temple, where you can see an immense golden statue of Buddha. The large pond outside the structure is home to black swans and turtles.Read more
- Cold bottled water
- Private transportation
- Professional guiding services
- High-quality photos
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Nice mix of romantic views along with history mixed in! All sorts of surprises along the way. Great for honeymoon and starting your trip off right.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from Quest35907373040, Manager at Unforgettable Romance Private Tour
Responded 26 Feb 2020
Aloha, I am so glad you enjoy your day with us. With warm aloha, Yolanda
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Personalized Hawaii Vacations and Tours
Exceeded my expectations!
This tour far exceeded my expectations! I had the honor of Yolanda being my tour guide and she made the experience …
Personalized tours with secret spots
Yolanda was amazing for our day tour of Oahu. My wife and I just landed from a long flight and we only had one day …
Pearl Harbor and Oahu Private Tour
This tour was fantastic! We had a private tour with Yolanda and she was fantastic! Highly recommend this!
This Tour Was the Perfect Way to End Our Visit to Oahu
Yolanda went above & beyond during our six-hour tour of Oahu & was the perfect tour guide for my daughter & me. We …
More than we could have hoped for!
My husband, daughter and I travelled to Hawaii for the university break. Upon our first contact via email with Yola…
This tour of the island made our trip to Oahu so special
I'm a professional photographer and I wanted to capture images of the best beaches on the island - Yolanda made tha…
We had a great time with Yolanda!
We had a great time with Yolanda! My wife and I had done some planning but it all felt very overwhelming and time …
I didn't know what I was missing!
I’ve never been one to do tours with a tour guide when I’m on vacation, but the all-day private tour with Yolanda t…
See Hawaii like a local!
I had some family in town for a short visit. They wanted to see the whole island but I really hadn't had time to se…
Best Island Tour Ever!
We've traveled on tours in the U.S. and many other countries and always enjoy having a "local" person show us aroun…
The highlight of our entire Hawaii trip!
Yolanda was very helpful and took us around Honolulu to see all of its attractions and learn about its history and …
The best day of my two-week travel to Hawaii.
In March 2017, I spent two weeks on Oahu as a visiting professor invited by the University of Hawaii at Manoa. And …
- Duration: 4–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452