per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ho'okipa Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Wai'anapanapa State Park
- Entry/Admission - Hana Highway - Road to Hana
- Entry/Admission - Twin Falls Maui
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Anytime they want to be picked up
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Kahului Harbor, 103 Ala Luina St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8029P4
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului?
- Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului price starts from ₱60,823.97. Discover and book Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului?
- Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului is hosted by Maui Airport Taxi and Shuttle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maui Airport Taxi and Shuttle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Road To Hana Tour from Kahului on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8029P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ho'okipa Beach ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Twin Falls MauiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMaui Ocean Center
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Beware of who you hire for transportation in Maui
Holoholo transportation service from our Hotel to Maui Airport. I booked transportation two weeks in advance with …
Out of Business? We booked online & the website said they would call to confirm. Never did & when I called, no answer.
We booked online despite the mixed reviews. The company website promised they would call to confirm within 48 hour…
Greatly appreciative of William of CB Taxi
We had a shuttle set up through Viator, but they did not show up. Saw a shuttle van sitting at the curb. Asked the …
Perfect Hana tour On Maui, Left at expected time and tour was custom/ snacks and bottled water on boaerd
Booked a Mercedes Sprinter for my friend’s 40th bday with this company. Constant communication via email and when …
Great service at a great price
Used this service to transport to and from our hotel in Wailea. Lovely people (both on the phone while booking and …
Kimo was very knowledgeable
our driver,Kimo was very knowledgeable and, being a local, was able to provide interesting info about the area and …
Not as advertised
We booked a transfer from the Kahului airport for our daughter and a friend, and although the driver was supposed t…
Not as expected
We contracted with this company to provide transportation for our daughter and friend from the Kahului, Maui airpor…
CB Taxi aka Maui ATS (same thing)
This is an excellent company owned by one person with whom you may possibly be speaking with when you call for a re…
Only desk which had no queue
Didn't realise until we arrived that we needed a car to get around and went into the rental car place but they were…
Happiness ended once we got in the van
Took Speedishuttle from OGG airport to the Ritz. Efficient and friendly greeting at the airport luggage area. Drive…
The best Transfers in Maui
We had booked pick up from and to the airport this past September. We used Mai Taxi Services. Mai and Tai (I know r…
We used this service from the airport and back to the airport. The drivers where very good and also gave commentary…
Speedy Shuttle - the only way to go
We booked them in advance and the driver was there waiting for us, sign in hand, smile on his face. After a long co…