Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Door County Kayak Tours, 6329 WI-57, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer who takes your photos while on tour
- Life jacket
- 2 person kayak
- Paddle lesson and safety instructions
- Charcuterie plate
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommend you wear swimsuit, windbreaker jacket, or lightly layered synthetic clothing
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- Bottled water, t-shirts, paddling gloves, and waterproof phone case all available for purchase
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family was first time kayakers and we very much enjoyed the experience. I was a bit nervous about kayaking but it did not take long for all of us to get the hang of rowing. Our guide, Dane, was informative about the area. I was a bit afraid with it being a 2 hour tour and it…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Door County Kayak Tours
Very nice way to see cave point and whitefish state park and guide was friendly and helpful. I had not been on an e…
The tour was fun and informative. Austin, our guide, was very helpful with kayaking tips as well. We would defini…
Great tour guide
Very knowledgeable and personable guide. Just the right amount of time for this tour. Beautiful scenery and interes…
Fun Tour & Great Views
My girlfriend and I decided to do the kayak tour and would do it again for sure! It’s about a 2-hour paddle near th…
Hunters last tour
We booked this tour last minute for our impromptu vacation to Door County. The facility was easy to locate and well…
Super fun experience!
My daughter and I had an amazing morning with guide, Hailey and about 12 other people on our kayak tour. Hailey was…
A guaranteed Door County highlight.
Our tour guide, Cheyenne (not sure about the spelling) was wonderful. Polite, informative and generous with her tim…
So beautiful! Great experience!
It was a great trip. A little too long for me and my husband. My husband wished he had a high back on his seat. I g…
Family loved jumping off the cliff
Evan was a good tour guide. He was very friendly and spoke to everyone and he really seemed to enjoy his job.
Highlight of our trip
Evan, our guide, provided quick, but solid, kayaking instructions. You kayak with the group about 1.5 miles to Cav…
Had a great time here with our two daughters age 11,14. Did a small cliff jump and had beautiful weather. Would to…
Highlight of the stay
First time Kayaking for all of us. Katie was patient, fun and very informational. Weather was beautiful and it was …
Great family fun.
Had Hunter as our guide. Great guy. We were all able to kayak in and out if the lake cave. And stop and jump from…
A must thing to do at Door County!
"Egg-Evan" the tour guide and his fun facts made the tour even more enjoyable! Cheers to more dad jokes. 🤣 -Apple-…
Great Kayak Tour
This was a great kayak tour. The guide was excellent and really made it a nice experience. It was a beautiful day, …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour
What time does Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour start?
Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour?
Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour price starts from ₱6,727.15. Discover and book Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour cancellation policy?
Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Peninsula State Park Kayak 1/2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor