Begin your departure by setting sail from Russell wharf at 10am. There are a plethora of islands to choose from for this excursion.
- Sail to one of the many islands and looking out for marine life
- 12pm arrive to one of the many islands for lunch(included in price) smoked chicken or vegetarian option available
- Snorkel, kayak and swimming available during our lunch time stopover
- Walking up to one of the view points that allow panorama views of the many islands
- 1:30pm depart island and set sail to the volcanic rock formation named The Black Rocks
- Sail back to Russell and spotting marine life
- Return 4pm Russell wharf
As sailing is very reliant on the weather conditions, this schedule is only to give an idea of how the day is planned. Each day is different and we visit different islands according the the wind strength and direction.