Athens City Break: Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Join this interesting two-day tour and get closer to Greece's beautiful history and mythology, while exploring the beautiful city of Athens. Visit the imposing Acropolis and the charming Temple of Poseidon, admire stunning landscapes, and indulge in the mouthwatering Greek food. Enjoy this short, but memorable cultural tour and see the best of Athens. You also have the option to customize the tour according to your preference and add addition pre or post night in Athens. TOUR HIGHLIGHTS Acropolis: Visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens and let the fascinating ruins amaze your eyes. Acropolis Museum: Recognized as one of the top museums in the world, you’ll find yourself up close to the impressive marble masterpieces found on the Acropolis including dramatic sculptures and friezes that brilliantly define the Classical period of ancient Greece. Temple of Poseidon: From here you will have one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world.
ARRIVE ATHENS AND VISIT CAPE...
ACROPOLIS VISIT AND DEPART...
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the Cape Sounio tour on day 1
- and Athens sightseeing tour on day 2
- Air-conditioned shared transportation for the half day Cape Sounio tour on day 1 and the half day
- Athens sightseeing tour on day 2
- Inbound/Outbound air conditioned transfers from/to Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport
- (Athens International airport) or from/to Piraeus port
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary: the Acropolis, the Acroplis Museum and Cape Sounio
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International nor domestic flights and visa fees
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights
- Travel insurance is not included nor mandatory
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Overnight city tax for the hotel overnights effective from January 1st 2018.
- Clients will have to pay the TAX on the spot at the hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to certain restrictions in the visiting hours of the new Acropolis museum the order of the program can be changed
- Day 1: Recommended morning arrival in Athens as afternoon Cape Sounio tour starts approx at 2PM. Exact meeting time announced upon arrival.
- Day 2: Late drop off at the airport. Estimated arrival time at the airport is 4PM, so please book the departing flight accordingly (or book additional night in Athens)
- Optional tour on Day 1: Night out in Athens: includes transport, dinner in a typical Greek tavern with live music and Greek Folk Dances
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services Greece
Private transfer from Airport was comfortable
After a long two days of flights, it was great to be picked up from the Airport and taken to the hotel. At first i…
our private vehicle transfer to Airport smooth and comfortable .
having finally coming to the end of our stay in Athens , we were being picked up from our hotel and taken to the Ai…
- Athens International Airport, Arion Athens Hotel
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,419 travelers!