Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See what all the Portland buzz is about on this afternoon tour of “Rip City,” designed for visitors looking for an overview of the city’s top sights. Don’t worry about entrance fees or the hassles of driving or public transportation. Your guide takes care of the logistics and itinerary, so you can enjoy getting to know the city and learning about local history.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 1Pittock MansionStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2International Rose Test GardenStop: 20 minutes -See detailsPass by Pearl DistrictPass by Northwest (Nob Hill)
- 3Lan Su Chinese GardenStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Visit Portland’s Pittock Mansion, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and famous food carts
- See more than 500 varieties of roses at the International Rose Test Garden
- Hassle-free Portland tour: Your guide handles logistics and itinerary
- Convenient round-trip transportation from central Portland hotels
What to Expect
The tour begins with a hotel pickup and then it’s off to see the sights. Visit Pioneer Courthouse Square, known as Portland’s living room; visit the trendy Pearl District filled with boutiques and restaurants; and learn about Downtown Portland’s history and transformation. Next, visit Pittock Mansion, a preserved architectural landmark filled with stories of the city’s past as a lumber town. Don’t worry about missing any key sights or the hassles of getting from place to place, as your guide maps out the afternoon ensuring you see the best of the city. Then, explore Washington Park and admire the 550 varieties of roses growing in the International Rose Test Garden, before visiting the Lan Su Chinese Garden, thought to be one of the most authentic Chinese gardens outside of China. Your guide drops you back at your hotel or departure location at the end of the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at select downtown Portland hotels
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pittock Mansion
- Entry/Admission - Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Car seats and/or booster seats not provided
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
There are times of the year when some things are not open, but they do not tell you that. We really liked the small-group format, and the tour is intended to be comprehensive, good selection of places to go. We got to talk to the tour guide one-on-one, and ask questions. He was…
Date of experience: January 2020
Lan Su Chinese Gardens and the Pittock Mansion were both interesting attractions to visit and enjoy. Tour guide Aaron was well versed in the history of Portland and provided many insights on dining possibilities. The Rose Garden and Washington Park were a drive thru due to the…
Date of experience: February 2020
Tour van was nice, the tour was a nice quick way to see some of the things Portland offers. The Japanese gardens are beautiful this time of year not only spring and summer. The rose test garden had a few bushes still blooming but during their on season it would be quite a…
Date of experience: November 2019
Nice tour even when it's raining outside. Went to explore Chinese garden very traquil. Guide showed us nice recommendation of places to eat.
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: America's Hub World Tours
Amazing trip with a fun and knowledgeable guide!
John was a very good guide who spoke with a lot of enthusiasm about the Oregon Coast! He did his best to accommodat…
Our guide Phil was amazing. A perfect balance between entertaining and informative. He helped us get amazing pictur…
We had a great afternoon tour of the Willamette valley wineries. Jay our driver/guide was awesome and was very know…
Beautiful Scenery- great tour
This was a great trip, and Adam was an outstanding guide. Everything was on time and Adam went out of his way to m…
Outstanding Day Tour - beautiful scenery
I would highly recommend this tour. Phil was a great guide and made the day a lot of fun. He is so knowledgeable a…
Adam was a great tour guide. He is incredibly knowledgeable and super nice. The wineries were beautiful and it was …
Wonderful Tour, So Fun, So Informative
This was a highly enjoyable tour of the Oregon coast. Our guide, Steve, was so very knowledgable and we learned so …
Packed tour of scenery and explanations from a professional guide. Incredible waterfalls, nice comfortable walking…
AWESOME TOUR! WE LOVED PHIL!!!
This is the climax of our Oregon trip!!! It’s totally worth it, and even more actually. Our tour guide, Phil is AWE…
Excellent Tour, Highly Recommend!
Our tour guide Adam was amazing, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He told us all about the hist…
Heaven on Earth
I feel like an insider here, having attended the University of Oregon for my undergrad years, going so far as to ta…
Eugene City Tour
The tour was awesome. Our favorite part were the raptors. Our guide was very informative and I'll give the tour 5…
Evan was amazing on this tour! He was so knowledgeable about the area and very friendly. Loved this tour
Beautiful and Informative
Adam was a great tour guide. His knowledge of the area, along with the historical perspective, made the trip very …
What a day!!!!!
The day was beautiful when we set off for a tour of a lifetime. Our guide was great and gave us details of Portland…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
More options from America's Hub World Tours
from $90.00* $100.00