Experience a unique Australian beach adventure by 4WD vehicle access only and stunning uncrowded beaches. Enjoy a stunning Rainbow Beach colored sand cliff tour, casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point on this lifetime experience seeing Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed up and back in previous years on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent here. Beginner friendly equipment and location, 100% safety record.
Departure: This tour departs Rainbow Beach, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast and is located 2.5 hours north of Brisbane and just below Fraser Island.
Your tour departs from Rainbow Beach, Australia.
Itinerary (Half day):
- Depart Rainbow Beach, Queensland in specialized 4WD vehicles.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views and passing by the famous Rainbow Beach colored sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life and a dolphin tour in the wild.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Guided paddle around the headland taking in nature views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Rainbow Beach.
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.