View all photos (122)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
There’s so much to see at Niagara Falls, it can be hard to plan a trip by yourself. Whether you’re visiting from New York or Canada, this guided Niagara Falls tour hits all the must-see sights such as Bridal Veil Falls, the American Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. It also includes tickets to the Cave of the Winds and Prospect Point Observation Tower, plus a Maid of the Mist boat ride.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Niagara Falls State ParkStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Maid of the MistStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Niagara Falls Observation TowerStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Goat IslandStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Cave of the WindsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Bridal Veil FallsStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Whirlpool State ParkStop: 15 minutes -See details
- See all three falls during this guided Niagara Falls tour
- Feel the spray of the falls during a Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Admission to Cave of the Winds positions you behind Bridal Veil Falls
- Stand above the Niagara Gorge on the Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Multiple times offered to fit your busy schedule
- Choose from pickup and drop-off in New York or Canada
What to Expect
Depending on which option you booked at checkout, either be picked up in New York or Canada. Your guide drives you to Niagara Falls State Park in the U.S. Upon arrival, your first experience in the park is to take an elevator down the Niagara Gorge to the Cave of the Winds behind Bridal Veil Falls. Feel the rush of the falls and take in stunning views. Next ride an elevator up to Prospect Point Observation Tower, where you can catch sight of all three of the falls. After, visit Goat Island, which separates the Bridal Veil Falls and the Horseshoe Falls before taking a Maid of the Mist boat ride. Your boat ride cruises to the edge of Canadian Horseshoe Falls, and you can really feel the mist of the falls. End your guided tour with a drive back to your departure point.
- 4-hour guided tour of Niagara Falls USA
- Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Maid of the Mist
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Observation Tower
- Entry/Admission - Goat Island
- Entry/Admission - Cave of the Winds
- Entry/Admission - Bridal Veil Falls
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Gray Line of Niagara Falls/Buffalo
Salt Lake City, Utah30
It made our trip!
If we had not reserved our spot on the Grayline tours we would have been, frustrated, seen very little (because…
Aguada, Puerto Rico6822
Barbs Beauties, Barbs Beauties, Barbs Beauties, ask for her, she is the best!!!!!
The tour is very nice but Barbara made the difference. She is very kind and helpful and she always trying to…
Debbie's energy and knowledge of the area made our tour wonderful. She knows the best time and place for each…
Went on a tour with Larry's legends on a beautiful day in October. Larry was very knowledgeable and made for a…
My husband and I really enjoyed the tour. Deb our tour guide is a gem. We would do again when we are up that way.
Best night ever!
As part of Debbie`s Daredevils we had a great evening seeing the falls illuminated from the Canadian side. Very…
We visited Bridal Falls, the gorge, or "whirlpool", and Horshoe Falls. We rode the Maid of the Mist.
We had a great time...the two activities were just enough time for a great family day! Larry was a great tour…
My wife and I were part of Debbie's Daredevils Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations tour. Debbie gave…
Saint Louis, Missouri72
We had the best time on this tour. Debbie was the greatest. She really knows how to get us around to see…
Debbie was amazing. She made the whole day so much fun! She definitely knows her stuff. Her energy is contagious!
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452