View all photos (80)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For some of the best views in Las Vegas, don't miss happy hour on the High Roller—the tallest observation wheel in the world. With your ticket, hop onto an air-conditioned pod, hang out, and drink up with a full bar included. Whether you want to ride during the day for views across the desert, or check out the glistening lights at night, this ride is unlike anything else in Vegas.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1High RollerStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The LINQ PromenadeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See Important Information for details
- Ride on the High Roller in Las Vegas, and enjoy the views across the desert
- Cruise for 30-minutes in your pod, rising 550-feet (167-meters) into the air
- Get a great value with entry, open bar, and narrated audio tour included
- Depart from the centrally-located LINQ, along the must-see Las Vegas Strip
- Open bar inside the pod
- Entry/Admission - High Roller
- Entry/Admission - The LINQ Promenade
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: High Roller
Ride great, experience overall average
The only reason we did not give 5 stars is because we were in line at 4:50pm, the people in front of us had issue…
The High Roller is a great way to see The Strip from a bird's eye view. I planned the ride to coincide with…
Not worth the money and time
The idea of partying in a wheel is cool but the reality is that it's just lame. Part of the experience should be…
High roller is great value for your buck. 55$ for the high roller then drinks for 30 minutes so drink up and enjoy…
Newry, United Kingdom2722
Good View... but not worth the money
The views are amazing... but thought $37 per person was steep (considering the stratosphere is $30, including 2…
Nicole & Julius
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma20
It was a great view and a nice area for taking selfies! The ride was easy to get on and off. Next time we will do…
You have to do Happy Hour here!
This was a cool way to spend our first day in Las Vegas. After a busy morning we went here and got a 'all you can…
Great View of Strip.
This is a great experience and is located in a great area the LINQ promenade which has lots of great eating…
Great fun! Fabulous view of the Vegas strip! Highly recommended for couples or groups of friends...go at night…
Cambridge, United Kingdom4916
Go for the Drinks Deal!
We booked the ride with unlimited drinks as it seemed good value and was recommended. I managed four (and they…
- Duration: 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071