View all photos (28)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
This helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon’s West Rim from Las Vegas also covers many nearby highlights including Fortification Hill, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and Hoover Dam. Transportation is easy with Las Vegas hotel pickup and drop-off. In the air, learn about the Grand Canyon’s topography from recorded commentary, all from the comfort of an EC-130 helicopter.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Henderson Executive AirportStop: 30 minutes -After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, you'll be taken on a short ride to the Henderson Executive Airport, where you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter for an exciting flight to the Grand Canyon.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Tour the Grand Canyon by helicopter from Las Vegas
- See Eagle Point, Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill, and the Colorado River
- Take in the Grand Canyon's West Rim from above
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a luxury van included
What to Expect
Begin your Grand Canyon helicopter tour with pickup from select Las Vegas hotels in a luxury van. Transfer to Henderson Executive Airport, where you and a small group of no more than seven people board a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter. Enjoy the air-conditioned interior and wraparound windows for optimum viewing as you listen to recorded commentary about the sights ahead. Follow the winding path of the Colorado River to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim. As the pilot flies low between the red rock walls, snap pictures of the topography formed by millions of years of erosion. On the return flight, soar low over Black Canyon and see Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano. Your knowledgeable pilot can answer any questions you may have about the views. After you land, your van returns you to the hotel where your tour began.
- 40-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- All taxes and fees
- Grand Canyon Landing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240 lbs (563 kg)
- Children under 2 years are free of charge. Proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Maverick Helicopters
Belfast, United Kingdom5527
Avoid this company like the plague!
I would have given this company minus stars if I could! Booked this in conjunction with the company affiliated…
A Truly Outstanding Experience
A faultless day. The company Maverick were brilliant from picking us up from our hotel to bringing us home. Our…
Great speedy visit to Grand Canyon - Avoid the Skywalk
Looked at multiple trips. The bus trip from Las Vegas was 13 hours. I know some people appreciate the ride…
Wow this is definitely the best way to see the Grand Canyon! Fantastic
This tour with Maverick was the highlight of our recent trip to USA. The pilot was so kind, knowledgeable and…
Helicopter tour of Grand Canyon with Vegas strip flyover
Great time. Amazing pilot named Mike. So much fun. Great playlist through our headphones. Very enjoyable experience
Maverick is the best
Maverick is a company that provides excellent customer service and I am extremely impressed. As I’m from…
The best experience ever! I highly recommend anyone to book this trip if your going to Vegas. Jason our pilot was…
Las Vegas, Nevada51
Grand Canyon helicopter tour from las vegas
We had a fabulous time. Our pilot Jake was excellent! The view was amazing! We will definitely do this again.
St. John's, Canada24962
First Class Experience
In planning our brief visit to the Las Vegas area we were looking for a helicopter tour for the Grand Canyon but…
An incredible one of kind experience!
My wife and I both agree this was the coolest thing we did on our trip to Las Vegas. The view from the helicopter…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071