Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (453)
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Trek between Valley of Fire’s towering red rock formations and 3,000-year-old petroglyphs on this day trip from Las Vegas, a great choice for outdoor enthusiasts. Choose an easy, moderate, or difficult hike according to your ability level, and explore Valley of Fire with a guide. Learn about the park’s geologic history and earliest inhabitants, and have just enough time for a brief stop at the Moapa Indian Reservation.
- Explore Valley of Fire with a guide: the park’s huge size makes it easy to get lost
- Choose the hike that best suits your ability level
- Bottled water and snacks are provided on this tour
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pickup from select Las Vegas hotels by air-conditioned coach and a brief stop at the Moapa Indian Reservation. On arrival at Valley of Fire State Park, your guide provides an overview of the park’s geologic history and leads you to the trail head to begin your hike. Trek between the towering red sandstone formations that glow fiery red in the sunlight and give the park its name, and see petrified trees and 3,000-year-old Native American petroglyphs. Learn about the seismic fault lines that created the rugged terrain and how it has eroded over time, and hear stories about the Native American tribes that have lived on these lands for thousands of years. Spend some time in the park's visitor center, where you can discover even more about Valley of Fire, and then end your tour with hotel drop-off in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hike (level based on option selected)
- Professional guide
- Tour of the Valley of Fire State Park Visitor Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and hats are advised
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- If you would like to guarantee the tour's departure there is a $35 fee payable on the date of travel, this will make the tour non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
(As written by my wife!): We booked a hike with Love Hikes when we were in Vegas in February 2020 (yes, sorry for the delayed review!). We were picked up early from our hotel by Antonio, our guide. The drive out was itself beautiful, and we got the choice of a few different…
Loved this hiking tour, Valley of Fire was amazing and our tour guide Sarah was fabulous!!! Perfect way to get away from the strip for some family nature and sightseeing!
Date of experience: March 2020
If you want a fun adventure where you get to see a lot but it doesn't take up the whole day, this hike is for you! We had an amazing adventure with LOVE HIKES! Sarah was so familiar with the area, so we were able to see and do several very fun little extensions to the hike. …
Date of experience: February 2020
My wife booked this excursion and we chose the intense hike. (~6 hrs total, 4 hrs hiking) We couldn’t be happier with our experience. Antonio our guide was just super. He clearly hikes here all the time, gave us options for three different kinds of intense excursions, and I…
We had a such an amazing trip with Sarah last weekend! We had only 3 people on the group, we did the difficult hike. I was a bit worried of how I would get on, as I’m a bit uncomfortable of climbing (my husband is very confident, so it wouldn’t had been fair to him to do a…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Love Hikes
Valley of fire
Had a private tour with Sarah and she was great. Very knowledgeable about the surroundings and took the time to mak…
Crushing it with Ben 😄
Thank you to Ben of Love Hikes for an amazing hike. With your help.... and all the snacks-water-Gatorade you provid…
Great adventure with Sarah!
My husband and I completed the intense hike with Sarah this morning and it was a fantastic experience! She was frie…
A great experience!
I had a day in Vegas to myself, and I’m so glad that I booked myself into this hike! I signed up for the moderate h…
Sarah is awesome
we are a group of 5 women who hiked with Sarah and one poor man who we tormented all morning. Sarah was awesome! W…
This is a wonderful experience by a very thoughtful, knowledgeable leader. Far more than a guide, Adam was an ency…
Antonio was very knowledgeable about all the species in the Valley of Fire. This made the trip fascinating. Great g…
Booking with Love Hikes was the best decision ever!
Let me start by saying thank you to both Jacob and Antonio! I decided to book within 24 hours of the hike and had …
Valley of Fire State Park Morning Hike
While my husband attended a conference, I went on an awesome half-day trip to the Valley of Fire with three other p…
We booked a hike for Nov. 12,2018 for my wife’s birthday and her brothers wedding gift and they were a NO SHOW. Ca…
Great hike with Antonio
I took the intermediate hike with Antonio as my guide. The group I was with choose to do the white mounds area of t…
Best part of my Vegas visit!
Super impressed with this experience. Business end was handled in a professional manner. Pick up was timely. Our…
Valley of Fire Hiking Tour
This was one of the best times i've had on a tour, and Antonio was an incredible guide. I would recommend this to a…
Recommend this hike 100%! Antonio was our guide and he picked us up right on time. It was just me and my daughter …
Valley of fire hire- friendly/ easy
Best way to enjoy a morning in Nevada. Hike leader Antonio was awesome, fun, easy going and knows the area. Easy b…
- Valley of Fire State Park, White Domes Trail, and 2 more
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,083 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 58,416 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 594 travelers!