This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Foshay Tower, 821 Marquette Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402-2929
Join us as we weave our way through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis on a food adventure! We will stroll through the "Broadway" Theatre District and view a building that set the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest structure ever moved on rubber-wheeled dollies. Enjoy VIP service at some of the newest and hottest award winning restaurants downtown. You will also sample and learn the art of local beer making with a local brewery. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument,
Stop At: IDS Building, 80 S 8th St Downtown, Minneapolis, MN 55402-2100
Visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis. Along the way we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. You will participate in beer sampling and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
• Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food" served with their famous purgatory punch
• Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
• Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
• All about sourcing local with Heirloom Corn Bread with ghost pepper cheese, scallions and honey butter; served with a house made cocktail
• Fine chocolates to be savored
• Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
• Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf with Peace Coffee known for their reputation for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle deliver (rain, shine, sleet or snow)
Additional food options for private tours
• Mouthwatering flat bread pizza at a local hot spot
• Sinfully delicious variety of cupcakes
• Sip on warm and comforting loose leaf tea
• Variety of a delicious French pastry; the Macaroon
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Pass By: Angel Food Bakery & Coffee Bar, 86 S 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
Starting and ending location is inside Metro Building by Angel Good Bakery on the ground level.