Buffalo Trace+ (Woodford or Stitzel Weller or Bulleit F. or Four Roses or Other)
Visiting two distilleries is an unforgettable experience. Have fun on the tour and don't worry about anything. You will be taken to Buffalo Trace Distillery to learn about the Bourbon process and sample award-winning products. You will visit another distillery to do a Tour and/or Taste, depending on the availability of the distilleries. Please send us your preference by email. A visit to another distillery, Churchill Down, or a horse farm can be added starting at $29.99 per person. Here are some additional details: - Each tour requires a minimum of two participants. - It depends on the distillery's availability - The time of the start of the tour will depend on the availability of the distilleries, you will receive an itinerary with the activities schedule - From 4 to 30 passengers, we have vehicles of different sizes.
Ages 18-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Optional: You can add another distillery or Churchill Down or Horse Farm for $ 29.99 per person
- The Buffalo Trace Distillery tour and tasting
- The Other Distillery Tour and/or tasting
- Lunch time of 60 min
- Entry/Admission - Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor Experience
- Entry/Admission - Four Roses
- Entry/Admission - Four Roses Bourbon - Warehouse and Bottling Facility
- Entry/Admission - Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Stitzel-Weller Distillery
- No meals or Snack, Infant seats aren´t available
- No include Lunch
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel 21c museum (Downtown Louisville)
- 21c Museum Hotel Louisville, 700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163392P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from Buffalo Trace+ (Woodford or Stitzel Weller or Bulleit F. or Four Roses or Other)
What you can expect during your visit
- 1. If you think you have the COVID-19 or have symptoms, please stay home 2. It is mandatory to wear a mask during the tour 3. Wash your hands constantly. 4. Open the window when possible.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163392P4
- You'll start at21c Museum Hotel LouisvilleOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor ExperienceStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Four RosesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Four Roses Bourbon - Warehouse and Bottling FacilityStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Woodford Reserve DistilleryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Stitzel-Weller DistilleryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2022 • Couples
Please please be warned!!!! I booked this tour and needed to change dates. Called and emailed may times... No response. I finally filed a complant via viator and got text from Barbra. She was pretty rude in the messages. I was also lied to about the availability of buffalo trace. We ended up booking a second tour with this company via viator because it said the buffalo trace was available. We had assumed that we would have a tour at Buffalo Trace which was the entire reason for our trip... And we didn't. It says that tours and tastings are included... Wrong only two of the four we visited we got a tour and a taste. Literally they picked us up in a white 15 passenger van. We where all crammed in. Literally this an over priced Uber. DON'T WASTE YOUR MOMEY!!!! Don't get scammed like we did.
Written 25 September 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.