Get ready to take a stroll and taste some of the best foods Chicago’s downtown has to offer! The Fabulous Quintessential Culinary Tour of Chicago explores Chicago’s central business district, the Loop, home to many of Chicago’s famous buildings, restaurants, and Millennium Park.
You’ll enjoy 6 food tasting stops (enough for lunch) all of which are included in the ticket price. Your walking adventure will visit (subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances):
- Pizano’s Pizza has been a family tradition, serving “World famous gourmet deep dish pizza”, for over 60 years. The best in Chicago!
- The Goddess and the Baker— Enjoy a chocolate dessert from this local bakery and cafe. Specializing in desserts all day, this unique spot also offers gourmet coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Berghoff is oldest family run-establishment in Chicago. Opening in 1898, it now serves Chicagoans, ‘tradition with a twist’, as well as classic German favorites and their own line of beers. Special Note: From November 22 until January 1, the Berghoff will be replaced with the Billy Goat Tavern.
- Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique, a cupcake shop and more unique to Chicago! Any of their confections is sure to satisfy just about any sweet tooth.
- Taste a classic Italian beef sandwich at Al’s Beef, who’ve been making these famous Chicago sandwiches since 1938.
- Fannie May Chocolates has been serving Chicagoans decadent chocolates since 1920.
- Visit the Chicago Cultural Center, home to the world’s largest Tiffany glass ceiling. (Note: Chicago Cultural Center is closed for some special occasions and most holidays). Learn about landmarks like the Art Institute of Chicago, City Hall, Willis Tower, Daley Plaza and more! Get a glimpse of Chicago’s famous Millennium Park and “The Bean” as we walk by.
Be sure to come hungry!