Get away from the theme parks and get in touch with Florida in its natural habitat! Offering daily airboat tours at 9am, 10:15am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:15pm, and 3:30pm. Florida's beauty will surround you while you ride on a fully-insured airboat. This licensed captain knows how to spot gators, bald eagles, blue herons, endangered snail kites, and other local wildlife. Don’t forget your camera!
Grab a burger or be adventurous and try our delicious gator bites! You can relax at the pavilion while you enjoy the Florida sunshine and scenery. We also offer several beers, domestic, imports and 2 Florida ones! The kids are in luck too! We have Powerade, Water, Orange Juice, Apple Juice and more.
Safety Rules & Important Information:
- Absolutely no feeding the wildlife and with that, no food allowed on board.
- We recommend that you wear ear protection when the boat is in full throttle.
- Children must be seated at all times and sit with at least one adult.
- For longer tours, we suggest you have plenty of fluids and sunscreen.
- Stow personal items properly to prevent loss overboard or destruction in the boat prop.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
- Our captains reserve the right to not allow a person onto a boat tour if he feels they may be under the influence of alcohol or chemical substances that might make the trip unsafe for themselves or others in the party.
- We proudly accommodate people with most medical conditions and/or disabilities.
- If the weather is such that the captain feels the tour would be unsafe then we reserve the right to cancel. Therefore, we recommend that you call an hour or two prior to your arrival if you’re unsure about the weather conditions.
- If your tour has is cancelled due to weather conditions, you’ll receive a full refund.