View all photos (196)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Make like a Key West local and spend a full day out on the Gulf of Mexico’s water aboard a catamaran. Relax on a sailing excursion while someone else pilots the catamaran, and then get in on the action. Kayak through mangroves, snorkel around reefs, or parasail (all with instruction provided). Travel light, as all equipment, a full breakfast, and a buffet lunch are included.
- Full day on a catamaran on the Gulf of Mexico, piloted by a captain and crew
- Soak in the views on Key West's gorgeous waters
- Get instruction as you try parasailing, snorkeling, or kayaking
- Breakfast and lunch included allows you to travel light
What to Expect
Stroll down to Key West’s historic seaport to meet your departing boat. Step aboard the catamaran and find a comfortable seat to watch the scenery as the boat cruises out into the Gulf of Mexico. The captain and crew navigate the boat while you choose your day’s activities. You can simply lay on deck and bask in the sunshine, or participate in any of the included water sports. With the instruction and supervision of a guide, try your hand at snorkeling, parasailing, jetting around on a personal watercraft, or kayaking through the mangroves. Pack light, as you enjoy a full breakfast including quiche, muffins, coffee, and juice. Midday, you’re provided with lunch consisting of fried chicken, shrimp, sandwiches, coleslaw, and other options. At the end of your full day, return to the seaport for drop-off.
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- All taxes and fees
- Infant ages 0-3 are free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to operate a Jet Ski. Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid, government issued photo ID to operate the Jet Skis. Those 16 years of age and over but born after January 1, 1988 must also bring a valid, government issued photo ID AND have taken and passed a Florida Safe Boating Exam. This straightforward exam can be taken online by visiting www.keywestsebago.com/exam. If required, this exam MUST be taken prior to your trip in order to operate the Jet Skis.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Sebago Key West
Fine time for all.
Glad we booked this excursion. What a fine way to end the day: sailing and sipping. Wife loved the sites. If…
We are the only asian couple on the boat, but we have had a wonderful experience with both the crew and the other…
The snorkeling trip was Great!!!. The staff were very accommodating and knowledgeable. If I had time to do…
These folks know how to do it right. Can't say enough good things. No rush and you get your full 2 hours you…
Ingrid Sofie St... T10
Our snorkeling trip got canceled due to too much wind. <-a bit disappointing. But, we understood that this was…
Clouds blocked our view but it was a great experience anyway!
We did enjoy the relaxed feeling on the catamaran. The crew was great with serving hors d'oeuvres and drinks. They…
Blowing Rock, North Carolina228
Lovely Relaxing evening.
The boat was impeccable clean. The food and drinks were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The…
Beautiful evening on the water
The sunset sail was a beautiful way to enjoy the sunset in Key West. The crew was friendly and worked hard. …
Long Beach Island, New Jersey5212
We enjoyed the sunset cruise. Mother Nature cooperated and we saw a beautiful sunset. Captain Joe and his team…
Brooklyn, New York121
So Much Fun!
We did the full day power adventure and it was great! So many fun activities, a yummy breakfast, lunch, and happy…
- Key West Historic Seaport, Sebago Key West, and 1 more
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452