This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Perks of Going Electric See more of the gorgeous Fort Lauderdale coast and city in a shorter amount of time. Less physical effort means that you can spend your time enjoying the views, not catching your breath. Adjust the bike’s electric assistance to fit your preferences. It’s suitable both for people who want a good workout and for those that don’t want to expend much energy.
- You'll start atLas Olas Paddle Boards934 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USAWe are located between the Hummus House and Serafina Restaurants.See address & details
- 1Colee Hammock ParkStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Stranahan HouseStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Riverwalk Fort LauderdaleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Fort Lauderdale BeachStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Las Olas BoulevardStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atLas Olas Paddle Boards934 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USAWe are located between the Hummus House and Serafina Restaurants.See address & details
Las Olas Paddle Boards, 934 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bike Riding Experience Required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Don't be confused by a tour map here on TripAdvisor! This tour will cover A LOT of Ft.Lauderdale, including downtown area and you will enjoy riding those fat tire ebikes around. Tim will tell you both about history as well as local spots to visit as you pass by. I think it is…
Date of experience: October 2020
Response from Tim K, Owner at 2 Hour Fort Lauderdale Guided Electric Bike Tour
Responded 25 Oct 2020
Thanks for the review! I really appreciate the feedback!
We stopped in for a 2 hour ebike tour of Ft. Lauderdale during our vacation to the area. We had the pleasure of having Tim guide us to scenic locations of the city including different neighborhoods and landmarks. Tim was very personable and professional, and shared his knowledge…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Las Olas Paddle Boards, Bikes & Kayaks
A wonderful experience
The owner and his employee were so friendly and hospitable. One of our bikes broke down on the way there and instea…
Great birthday present
The mini powerboat was an awesome experience! I bought it as a gift for my boyfriends birthday and he loved driving…
Amazing experience, was alot of fun! very friendly and nice people working there. Highly recommended!
Electric Bike Tour was a BLAST
The 2 hour electric bike tour was the highlight of our August trip. We are both in our 40’s and haven’t been on bic…
Most fun ever!!
By far the absolute most fun we had on our vacation/staycation! We rented the XL paddle board that holds 4-6 people…
Fun way to spend a nice day.
The operator was very friendly and prepared for our arrival. Shop and boat were clean and presentable. The boat rid…
Had an amazing experience and got to see a lot of really interesting spots. The inturucters gave a nice overview an…
Honest service and quality equipment.
We rented 4 SUP's and one kayak for one hour. We had a nice tour of the lagoons. I appreciate their honesty in te…
Came here for 90 minutes kayak rental. Nice people, wonderful views and kayak SUPER COMFY. I highly recommend !!!
Awesome experience. Loved it
My husband and I had an incredible experience at this place. We had originally rented kayaks online, but upon arriv…
Had a great tour with Tim
My wife and I took an electric bike tour with Tim. Had a great time. Would definitely recommend it. Good exercise a…
Perfect kayak experience
I would highly recommend this outfit. They were extremely professional, their equipment is excellent and their pri…
Took out two double kayaks with my wife and three children — ages 13, 11, and 5 (sat in the middle of one of the ka…
A few friends and I did the 2 hour kayak rental. We had a great time seeing the beautiful surrounding scenery. The …
This is the place to go when you want to paddle board in Fort Lauderdale! Tim was very attentive, went over all the…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 1,123.03*
Popular: Booked by 2,249 travelers!