View all photos (7)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel from Fort Lauderdale to Key West in a coach bus, worry free. Ride across 34 islands and 42 bridges known as the Florida Keys. You will travel across 7 Mile Bridge - one of the longest bridges in the world! The road is bordered by the emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Make sure you take pictures! You will have approximately 6hrs in Key West to explore the island at your leisure with snorkeling and free alcohol. The trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West via bus is about 5-hours. The duration includes time to pickup passengers from Miami and time to stop in Key Largo for a rest break and food.
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Fort Lauderdale Beach-See details
- 2Seven Mile Bridge-See details
- 3Flagler Station Oversea Railway HistoreumStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Fort Lauderdale Beach-See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street, 1100 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Narrated Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off, select hotels only
- Transport by air-conditioned coach bus
- Wi-fi on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The infant doesn't pay, if they don't occupy seat! If they go in your lap, then we don't need to charge for usage of seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Travel to Key West
A girl named Sarah coughed the whole 4 hour trip back not covering her mouth!!!! I’m sure everyone on the bus is al…
Do we drive to Key West Florida March 27-April 5
Not sure what to do... my husband definitely need this trip. We are driving not flying does that matter
Great if you only have time for a day trip
Well run and efficient. We went on a tuesday and trip was less than 3.5 hours once left miami. Hotel pickup and dro…
Great trip, great hosts, we had so much fun!! So worth it & they were so informative! Amazing overall
Super worth the money!
I had a very good experience and was able to see a lot of great sites and meet new people. My friend and I did not …
We had an awesome tour guide that picked us right up and dropped us off at a hotel close to our Airbnb. The drop of…
If you’re vacationing in Miami, take the opportunity to head to the Keys for one of the days. Such a worthwhile ex…
Bring an appetite. Lots of bars. It steps you back in time. Hemingway’s house with the 6 toed cats Sloppy Joes was …
Amazing Key West!
This is a MUST DO if you are in Miami. Key West is beautiful! We chose to do the parasailing and it was all booked …
We've spent a great day at Key West. The bus ride was great - the guide was crystal clear in instructions given and…
Just something reasonable and fun to do for a day.
Me and my friend have been saying for awhile that we wanted to go to key west. Well we had plans to go somewhere in…
Over 100 miles driving from Miami to Key West
It was a long drive. On the way out luckily we stopped for lunch halfway at a local restaurant that had tasty food…
Worth the small cost for what it was
Picked up early from our hotel, settled down into a comfortable seat (amazing we were the only two near us who wore…
This was a great trip. The bus was very comfortable and they were on time and very helpful. It is a long day but Ke…
Few days at the extreme South
Great setup Pick up time , drop off time without any issues Safe bus travel It was our first visit to Key West , n…
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452