View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For anyone who loves ice cream, bicycles, and neighbourhood gazing - this route is for you! Visit the best ice cream spots in Denver, based on their gourmet-style scoops as well as their location in explorable districts. In case four ice cream stops sounds excessive, you can justify it by the fact that you'll be pedalling along by bicycle. Use of B-Cycle (Denver's public bike share system) is encouraged. The best time to go is late afternoon or evening as the ice cream shops open between noon and 2pm and start closing at 10pm. Be warned, the lines at ice cream shops can be up to 20 minutes long during popular times. Each ice cream stop is in a fun pedestrian-friendly district with alternate / additional browsing options. Along this route, you’ll find city parks and green spaces to take a break, as well as great local breweries and delicious taco joints. You’ll also pass award-winning public art projects with Instagram-worthy photo ops and the Denver Art Museum.
You'll start at
Little Man Ice Cream
2620 16th St, Denver, CO 80211, USABefore arrival, please install the VoiceMap mobile app and use the code provided on your confirmation ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace. Detailed starting point instructions are available after downloading.
See address & details
- Pass by DenverPass by Confluence Park
- 1Art District on Santa FeStop: 3 minutes -This tour will briefly take you through Santa Fe's art district where you'll have the option of visiting a brewery or stopping for tacos.Read morePass by 16th Street MallPass by Cheesman ParkPass by Cherry Creek Trail
You'll end at
Amore Gelato & Crepes
535 16th St Mall, Denver, CO 80202, USAThe tour ends at Amore Gelato
See address & details
Little Man Ice Cream, 2620 16th St, Denver, CO 80211, USA
Amore Gelato & Crepes, 535 16th St Mall, Denver, CO 80202, USA
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap app for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Smartphone and headphones
- Transportation (including bike)
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This was my first time doing an audio tour through this app. I used to be a big fan of the app Detour that had similar GPS guided audio tours. This tour worked really well. Some of the directions for which was to turn came right at the last second. So it they came maybe 50…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 75–210 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452