View all photos (34)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
1340 Sherman St
1340 Sherman St, Denver, CO 80203, USAAlma Temple. Look for the letters "KPOF" on the top of the building. The Alma Temple is located between 13th and 14th, on Sherman. It is 1/2 block from the Colorado State Capitol. There is a paid parking lot on Sherman, between 13th and 12th, on the west side of the street.
See address & details
- 1Alma TempleStop: 2 minutes -See details
- 2Colorado State CapitolStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 3Civic Center ParkStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 4Denver Art MuseumStop: 3 minutes -See details
- 5CELL - The Counterterrorism Education Learning LabStop: 1 minute -See details
- 6Leven Deli Co.Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Center for Colorado Women's History at the Byers-Evans HouseStop: 4 minutes -See details
- 8United States MintStop: 3 minutes -See details
- 9Denver Firefighters MuseumStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 10The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, Autograph CollectionStop: 7 minutes -See details
See 4 more stops
You'll end at
1621 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202, USAThis tour ends at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, on the 16th Street Mall, at the Denver Pavilions.You can hop on the 16th Street Free Mall shuttle, in order return to the start. It is an easy and cheap Lyft or Ubers ride back to the starting location.
See address & details
1340 Sherman St, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Paramount Theatre, 1621 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO 80202, USA
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- People often ask if our guides except tips. Although tips are not expected, if you feel that your guide did an excellent job, feel free to give him or her a tip.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Leven Deli Co.
- Entry/Admission - Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Best Tours of Denver
We had a great time on this tour. Our guide did an excellent job showing us around and we are actually planning to…
Buffalo, New York80
Fun and Informative!
We decided to do this tour last minute and we are really glad we did. Although the ghost tour was not as scary…
Perfect tour to explore the city and lights. Not too long, just long enough to get a feel for the city and…
We had a blast with Jessica. She’s a great storyteller and kept a great pace for our group. Unfortunately we…
Best of Denver Tour
Saw a lot of attractions in a short time. Learned a lot about Denver. Trip was a good value. Jared was excellent!
Walking to enjoy Denver
Our guide Jared was quite knowledgeable and entertaining as we walked around downtown Denver. We visited many…
Great tour! Historical and Spooky! The tour guide was phenomenal! The best ghost tour i’ Ever been on!
The tour guide was amazing!
We loved the tour and the tour guide. I only gave 4 stars because we thought we get to go inside some of the…
I treated my 19-year-old daughter and four of her friends to the ghost tour. Luckily, it was a gorgeous day and…
Great historial and 'ghosty' insight!
Bill was great! He was humorous, knowledgeable, friendly and all around a cool tour guide. I recommend this tour…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452