Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favorite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (46)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Hike among Boulder's signature Flatirons rock formations on this small-group day trip from Denver that combines gorgeous mountain scenery with great Colorado beer. After a moderate hike customized to meet the group’s fitness, kick back on the fun and funky Pearl Street Mall with a craft beer and free time to explore independent shops.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Denver Union StationStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 2BoulderStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 3FlatironsStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 4Colorado Chautauqua: ParkStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 5Pearl Street MallStop: 45 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Breathe fresh mountain air and soak up the Colorado sunshine on a Flatirons hike
- Take the guesswork out of choosing trails and follow a guide along a local favorite
- Reward your efforts with an included craft beer at a Pearl Street pub
- Fun and athletic way to make new friends and get outside, all without renting a car
Union Station, Denver, CO 80202, USA Peet's Coffee, 1695 29th St #1260, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Water refill available
- 1st drink is on us.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Comfortable hiking shoes/boots are recommended
- Dress code: wear comfortable clothing, bring layers
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- *This is a moderate hike at altitude that guests may find challenging. This tour is not recommended for people who do not regularly exercise. Out of respect for the other guests on the tour, please consider our sightseeing tours if you are unsure if you can meet the physical requirements. Our guides reserve the right to ask guests to stop or turn around on the hike.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I cannot express how exciting this hike is to anyone; This is something that you have to see for yourself. If you are seeking a breath taking NEW adventure, this is it! Brandon was our tour guide and he was awesome!! He was very informative as well as patient. The weather was…
Date of experience: January 2020
Enjoyed the half day hike with Philip. It was so nice to get out of Denver and be outside with nature. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Denver for a few days who doesn’t have a car and wants to hike plus try a Boulder brewery.
Date of experience: December 2019
I took the morning tour with Tyler from Denver. The exercise and beautiful flatiron views were excellent. These were the best photos from my trip. When the tour group returned to Denver I opted to remain and spent the day exploring Boulder before heading back on the Flatiron…
Date of experience: November 2019
My two friends and I met Tyler, our guide, at the meet up point at Union Station along with the two other participants. We got into a very comfortable van and headed for Boulder, learning about Denver and Boulder along the way. Once there, our guide put all our minds at ease…
Response from Seaside12220544553, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Hike and Beer
Responded 12 Jan 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear our hiking experience with Tyler good! Tyler is a great asset to the Aspire Tours Team! Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review!
This was an awesome hike through the woods at the flat irons. Tyler was a great guide, and we got some beautiful views. Great beer afterwards too, totally recommend.
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Brendon H, Guest Relations Manager at Boulder Hike and Beer
Responded 28 Oct 2019
Hi Alex C— Good beer, good hiking, good company...what more could you want? Thanks for coming along on a Boulder Hike & Beer! —Brendon
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Aspire Tours
Our own version of Frozen!
Kyle was an excellent guide. Very knowledgeable about the entire area. Expert hiker/climber so had lots of tips a…
Highly recommend this tour
Kyle is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide with great sense of humor. During 9 hour tour to Rocky Mountains …
The Foothills Explorer tour was awesome. It was a perfect to be able to explore Denver with all of the wonderful sc…
Awesome quick trip to the mountains!
If you are new to the area and have never visited the Rocky Mountains, this is the perfect trip! We visited red roc…
Tour guide Susie was amazing! She has so much energy and is very knowledgeable of Colorado and it’s history! I woul…
Our tour guide was Susie. She was so friendly and knowledgeable. It was a great way to see the different part of De…
Knowledgeable and Polite
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the area. He was very timely and polite. We enjoyed our tour of the foothi…
Highlight of our trip to Denver
Me and my wife went during the 1st week of march to the rocky mountain tour. Let me summarize my review at the onse…
Plethora of knowledge and views
This 8hr tour went by faster than I wanted it to but the memories and pictures will last a lifetime. I really enjoy…
Weather could’ve been better
I’m sure my experience would’ve been better if it hadn’t been continuously snowing the entire hike. We aggressively…
Wow the red rocks
What an amazing morning . The tour guide mel was super friendly with so much knowledge , nothing was too much troub…
Excellent ride with Susie
Excellent half a day escape, professional company which provided all necessaries for traveling, including water, US…
Memories of a lifetime.
So, my husband and I like to travel for our anniversary and we decided to add a plot twist and invite my friend and…
What a view
We had a great trip to Bear lake and the surrounding area of Rocky Mountain National Park. We had enough time to hi…
Tour of Rocky Mountain National Park
This is a Mist Do tour for visitors new to the area who dont have alot of time to explore on their own Jed, our gu…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452