View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Mondo's Beach, Pacific Coast Hwy, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Wetsuit provided according to your size
- Transportation to Mondo's Beach
- Gratuity for your guide(s) - While optional it is very much appreciated and to be given at your discretion in return for their leadership, expertise, and professionalism.You can tip the guide in cash or via credit card at the end of your tour as you feel appropriate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your contact number is international please include your email address in the comment section.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We will provide either a DELI or VEGETARIAN LUNCH
- Children must be at least 7 years old, comfortable swimming in the ocean and ducking under waves
- Minimum numbers apply. Our surf lessons require a minimum of 2 participants to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability
- Sun Screen (SPF 30 or higher).
- A full water bottle. 1 quart or greater - please help us reduce our environmental footprint by bringing a re-usable bottle
- A hat with a brim.
- A beach towel
- Beach shoes or flips.
- Sunglasses with a neck strap such as "Chums" or “Croakies”
- Swim suit or swim trunks
- Sweatshirt or sweater and a dry change of clothes
- Waterproof camera (optional)
- Lycra rashguard. (optional)
- Neoprene booties. (optional)
- To ensure proper equipment, please provide your heights & weights. Thank you.
- Guests under 18 years of age MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign their release forms. If you need this paperwork sent to you ahead of time, please contact our office.
- Santa Barbara Adventure Company . Channel Islands Adventure Company . 805-884-WAVE (805-884-9283)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Santa Barbara Adventure Company
Prisoner’s Harbor Kayak Tour
Our entire experience was awesome - from Ventura check-in to the boat ride to the island (lots of dolphins) to our…
Peaceful Kayaking in the Harbor
This was an easy and informative two-hour paddle in the harbor. Our guide, Caco, was excellent. He knew a lot…
Hugely enjoyed our wine tour with Matt!
We took the wine tour between Xmas and New Years. The weather was terrific and our guide Matt — an artist, young…
Great experience for the inexperienced
This was the first time kayaking for us. Aubrey was a great guide, very knowledgeable and a good instructor. It…
Sea cave tour on Santa Cruz Island, Channel Islands NP
So much fun!! Our guide was wonderful. We could tell that he was extremely knowledgeable about the wildlife, the…
Sea Kayaking --wonderful day exploring Channel Islands
My daughter and I had a grand adventure with the sea kayaking tour of Santa Cruz Island. Our guide was…
Port Hueneme, California115
Amazing Sea Cave Kayak Tour with SBACo!
I had the opportunity to finally go camping on Santa Cruz Island. It was beautiful! The island offers a rustic…
Great guides and a top notch operation
A friend and I went on the Adventure Sea Cave Tour on Santa Cruz Island. It was an excellent experience with a…
friendly and knowledgable guide
We loved talking to our enthusiastic guide, and we took photos of some wildlife. We would have liked to have seen…
Great way to explore the Channel Islands
The kayak tour on the Channel islands was great. the tour guide was very good. The company should pay the guides…
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452