Downtown Sacramento is experiencing a 21st century renaissance. You'll be guided down Sacramento's original main street while learning about the area's rich history and architecture, from the mid-1800's through today.
Discover firsthand why Sacramento is called America's Farm-to-Fork Capital, as you taste renowned cuisine from eclectic menus boasting locally sourced ingredients.
Though subject to change, typical tastings on the tour include:
- Heirloom tomato and provolone with spinach pesto on sweet ciabatta roll
- Wine and cheese pairings from local venues
- Fresh corn tortillas filled with oaxaca cheese, roasted poblano peppers and sautéed onions
- Roasted creamy poblano soup with creme fraiche
- Locally sourced kale and apple salad with walnuts
- House mocktail with fresh watermelon, cucumber, and taji chile
- Dark chocolate with chilis and mangos
Please note: If you have food allergies, please specify at the time of checkout in the Special Requirements field.