View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, USA 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614, USA 1300 S Golden W Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007, USA 123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755, USA 3633 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770, USA 222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832, USA 9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770, USA 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA 9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731, USA 1500 S Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel accommodations for 8 nights
- English & Chinese bilingual tour guide (multiple tour guides/drivers throughout the tour)
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- **NOTES: Each booking will provide only 1 Hotel Room. Each booking accepts a maximum of 4 guests.
- **NOTES: To book separate rooms, please make separate bookings.
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals (Vegan food options available)
- All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, drinks, and travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee - Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees.
- Mandatory Tours - Redwood + Crater Lake + Mt. Rainier + Wine Tasting at Napa Valley + Burney falls
- Mandatory Tours cont. - Amtrak Coast ticket + Fuel Surcharge - $160/person
- Optional - Oregon Garden - Adult $12, Child (5-11) $6, Senior (60+) $10
- Optional - Space needle+Chihuly Garden and Glass - Adult $65, Child (5-12) $24, Senior (65+) $52
- Optional - Seattle In-depth Tour - $35 per person
- Overtime fee for tour guide, driver, and transportation
- Mandatory Tips/Tours, Optional tours must be paid in cash to tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - 17-Mile Drive
- Entry/Admission - Avenue of the Giants
- Entry/Admission - Crater Lake National Park
- Entry/Admission - Multnomah Falls
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier
- Entry/Admission - University of Washington
- Entry/Admission - King Street Station
- Entry/Admission - McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Falls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: i++ Travel
Safe drive but not much else
There was no chance of seeing the lights tonight and the staff knew it. The trip should've been rescheduled. They…
Public Transportation at it's most Average
This is not a tour. This is a glorified bus route through some beautiful land. There is no time to get off the…
Amazing way to see the Rockies!
What a fantastic day! Our driver and guide was knowledgeable and pointed many interesting sights out on the…
2 Day Hiking tour of Mt Ranier and the Olympic Mountains
Where do I begin on how bad this tour was. It came up on google as one of the top 10 tours to take. It was…
Johnson City, Tennessee11
If you have never been, you are so missing out. This is a trip of a lifetime for. The Bad Lands was my favorite. …
It's hard to have a bad experience with the awesome views in the Canadian Rockies. The tour bus was comfortable…
Best Way to See the National Parks!
This is the best way to see multiple national parks in the American West! It's way more affordable, comfortable,…
Pepper Pike, Ohio171
very pretty area
This is the nicest place to see. People are very friendly and the nature is very special Food is great and every…
this was a wonderful trip for our family. Yellowstone is a place that everyone must visit once in your life time.…
Audio tour app Calgary to Banff
Listened to free tour app driving from Calgary to Banff. Excellent I wish there were more. Would listen again.
- 17-Mile Drive, Avenue of the Giants, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071