per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- For this particular tour, we have listed a handful of fantastic starting points. We can also pick up anywhere within the city limits of West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Please keep in mind that Los Angeles is a MASSIVE spread out city, so we have to limit tours to the starting locations provided. Therefore, there are many places outside of the area that we cannot start or end tours, which includes locations such as Downtown Los Angeles, LAX, Santa Monica, San Pedro, Long Beach and Anaheim.
- 189 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA You will be picked up at the Valet entrance of the Grove
- Beverly Hills, CA, USA You can be picked up at any hotel in Beverly Hills
- West Hollywood, CA, USA You can be picked up at any hotel in West Hollywood
- Ovation, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028, USA You will be picked up at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, 7000 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6003
- Universal Studio Tour, 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608, USA You will be picked up the Universal Studios Tour entrance
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, 3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505, USA You will be picked up at the entrance of the Warner Brothers Studio Tour entrance
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 340343P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Sanitizing will include everything from the SUV seats, door handles, and arm rests…to controls and lap belts. Furthermore, your guide will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour?
- How much is Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour?
- Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour price starts from ₱17,693.11. Discover and book Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour cancellation policy?
- Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour?
- Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour is hosted by Tour Du Jour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Du Jour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Our Signature Tour: 3.5-Hour LA Story Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 340343P1
- You’ll have 6 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1TCL Chinese TheatresStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Hollywood Walk of FameStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLos Angeles County Museum of ArtSunset PlazaMelrose AvenueRodeo DrivePetersen Automotive MuseumLa Brea Tar Pits and Museum
- 3Hollywood SignStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byCapitol Records BuildingPantages TheatreSunset Boulevard
- 4Greystone Mansion and ParkStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass bySunset Strip
- 5Hollywood HillsStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byChateau MarmontThe GroveGolden TriangleUrban LightHollywood BowlThe Original Farmers Market
- 6Hollywood Forever CemeteryStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Dolby TheatreStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Top Rate Tour Experience
We had a great time, our Tour Guide David was knowledgeable, fun, friendly, top rate bad jokes. He is so knowledgea…
Great experience: LA Short Story tout with Ben!
We booked the LA Short story tour and Ben was our guide. We had a great afternoon touring around Beverly Hills, Rod…
Nice visit but the tour does become monotonous.
We went for this tour yesterday as most visitors to Los Angeles are encouraged to view the expensive homes of celeb…
We took a private tour and viewed celebrity homes.
Our tour guide David was awesome, did a fantastic job. We have done other celebrity tours in the past and this one …
Best way to do LA in a day
Tour du jour is top notch!! Mark was our tour guide and he was GREAT!!! He was extremely knowledgable and had us ve…
Next Level Tour. Private. Pricey. Priceless!
Tour du Jour is not for everyone. It’s pricey at $175/hour. But it’s also private. You get to go where you want to …
Mary & Steve 1/3/2022
We did the LA Story Private Tour with Mark Heinrichs!! Mark is an excellent guide. This tour gives you the highligh…
Perfect Luxury LA Tour
Mark Heinrichs, is a wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. He arrived on time and his car was immaculate. In 4 ho…
Mark at Tour du Jour was FANTASTIC. I highly recommend him and this company! The vehicle was clean, he was extremel…
Perfect Private LA Tour
We took the 3hr overview tour which focused on the Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, etc areas. What an outst…
Private LA tour
Great private tour of LA with Mark! He was very knowledgeable and the time flew by. Family favorites included a clo…
We had a wonderful tour with Mark Heinrichs. He was entertaining, knowledgeable, fun, and kind. We would definitely…
Our driver Mark was unbelievably friendly and knowledgeable. He picked us up on time for our private tour. We discu…
Great Tour, Awesome Guide!
We recently had a chance to make our first-ever visit to LA. As a group of tour couples, we were looking for a bri…
Used these guys a few years back so keen to see if they were still as good. We were not disappointed! David was sup…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was a fantastic experience! Mark showed us around and wowed us with his knowledge of pretty much everything. Our kids are early teens/tweens and painfully shy but Mark really engaged with them and found things that they would like. We got some awesome pictures and covered a lot of ground in 3.5 hours. A great way to see a lot of LA in a short amount of time. Thanks Mark!
Written 31 March 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Written 19 July 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.