Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS
LAS VEGAS – HOOVER DAM
LAS VEGAS – SEDONA
SEDONA – MONUMENT VALLEY –...
ANTELOPE CANYON – VALLEY OF FIRE...
6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA Four Points Sheraton, 5990 Green Valley Cir, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus or van
- 4 nights of hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast
- Sightseeing in Las Vegas and at Hoover Dam
- Jeep tour in Monument Valley and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of 3 people per room; if traveling with a party of 4 or more, or you wish to have separate rooms, please make separate bookings
- Children under the age of 2 are free; please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to 1 piece and 1 small carry-on per person
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Empire Vacations Day Tours
If you don't have enough time and want to see most of the key places in northern California this is your tour. We w…
Off Season Bliss
We thoroughly enjoyed our 3-day tour! There were only five of us in our group and no crowds in sight! Our guide, Di…
Stefano was great and had a lot of knowledge of San Diego. However, driver Alex was texting, taking calls and speed…
Worst day trip ever
I purchased this for my parents as a Christmas present. My mother in law and sister ended up going because my fathe…
Amazing day in San Diego
A great day in San Diego !!very good organisation !! A great driver and a very kind french guide !! An amazing day…
Palm Springs tour from LA
Experience the playground of the rich and famous. Located around 2 hours from LAX, It is a lovely city that feels r…
3day California trip
Good way to see a lot of sights! However the food choices for meals was limited to fast food joints most of the tim…
California Express Trip
We recently visited LA and took this 3 day tour to cover the key places in California at the shortest possible time…
The best way to see the most in a short time!
My 13yrs old Son and I planned a jam packed vacation to see as much of California that we could in our 8 days. Book…
The best experience
This tour exceeded our expectations! It was the best tour we have ever experienced. We received more than expected!…
Perfect 3-day California Tour
A perfect tour! Day 1 with numerous stops at many places (even more than described at itinerary) along the West Coa…
My Wife and I absolutely loved our trip/tour. Lots to see in a short amount of time. Our tour guide (Luca) was amaz…
Sedona is beautiful thats all I can say Sedona alone is worth the trip. Plan on staying for a couple days at the le…
Time of your life
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast stopping in Santa Barbara. Continue to Solvang, a quaint Danish …
Jon is the best guide you can have for this kind of trip. He is like a grand ma' all time with specific info. I rec…
- Outlets at Barstow, The Strip, and 8 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c, language_chinese_ffffe66c, language_chinese_ffffe66c, language_french_ffffe66c, language_german_ffffe66c, language_italian_ffffe66c, language_japanese_ffffe66c, language_portugese_ffffe66c, language_spanish_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
from PHP 1,685.29*
Popular: Booked by 7,007 travelers!
from PHP 1,877.89*
Popular: Booked by 1,335 travelers!