Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Sales Tax
- Take in many majestic vistas travelling across the south rim
- Souvenir shopping at the historic Cameron Trading Post
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Gratuity Not Included, 20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoyed your tour
- Lunch not included, time will be given for lunch on your own at Grand Canyon Village
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- *Complimentary Sedona hotel pick up approximately 7:00-7:30 am. Minimum 4 guests required for tour to operate. HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25269P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona
What you can expect during your visit
- Safety Protocol posters have been posted in all the vans along with this notice Bottled water will still be provided to our guests in a cooler on the van which the guide (wearing gloves) will distribute upon request
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona on Tripadvisor
- How much is Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona?
- Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona price starts from ₱10,407.88. Discover and book Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona on Tripadvisor
- What is the Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona cancellation policy?
- Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona?
- Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona is hosted by Angel's Gate Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angel's Gate Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grand Canyon South Rim Day Trip from Sedona on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25269P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byOak Creek Canyon
- 1Grand Canyon VillageStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Lipan PointStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Grand Canyon Desert View WatchtowerStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byAngel's Gate Tours
- 4Cameron Trading PostStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Sedona is as beautiful as it is traffic-riddled...I understand such is the case on the weekends. Still, I was driv…
Excellent! Very knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend this tour. My son love it. Antelope slot beautiful.
Ultimate Sunset in the Grand Canyon
This was a spectacular tour! The weather was perfect! Our tour guide, Brad, was very knowledgeable, funny and made …
Grand Canyon June 2022
Ask for Jessica, she was amazing and so knowledgeable and friendly. My mom is 81 and Jessica took great care of her…
Very nice excursion. Horseshoe Bend was very surprising. People and boats below were like ants. Slot Canyon was unb…
Loving the GC
Fantastic experience and Jessica our tour guide was amazing! She had so many interesting facts about the area, we w…
Grand Canyon Tour
Our guide was just amazing and full of geological and local knowledge and made the day very interesting.
Sunset tour was breathtaking- highly recommend!
This was an excellent tour and a wonderful experience! Our guide Sheldon was amazing!! Highly recommend the sunse…
Sedona sightseeing Tour
Very informative and we enjoyed seeing The Chapel of the Holy Cross. Wish we had done this tour earlier in our trip…
Best time ever!
Burt was very knowledgeable about everything. I would highly recommend this tour! It was worth every penny and mor…
Cannot wait to visit again!
Listen this tour was awesome from start to finish, our tour guide Dom was the best, very professional very talkativ…
Matt was top notch! We had the greatest experience. Even our teenage girls loved the tour and keep talking about …
Great day at the Grand Canyon
We booked the Angel’s Gate full day tour of the Grand Canyon for a large family group, most of whom had never been …
Wonderful honeymoon experience!!
Matt was an awesome guide! He is full of knowledge and great stories. The views were amazing and we HIGHLY recommen…
Great comprehensive tour. Learned a lot in a short time. Guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Lunch at the Tradi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2019 • Couples
We had a great trip with Sheldon. He was very interesting. Even we couldn't do the helicopter because it was snowing in May!!! Very windy and cold. We did get to see the canyon. Only 4 star because of the missing flight. Otherwise would highly recommend this tour.
Written 24 May 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.