Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Pick up at your hotel to board a ship bound for Uruguay, upon arrival you will be prompted to start the City Tour Free time, return 17hs subject to availability upon arrival in Buenos Aires. End our services.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Colonia del SacramentoStop: 8 hours -Declared Historical Patrimony of Humanity by Unesco.Read more
You'll end at
Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaPort of Buenos Aires Upon arriving boat to Buenos Aires ends our services.
See address & details
Florida 15, C1005AAA CABA, Argentina
Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Walking tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,161 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,980 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 367 travelers!