Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Not to be missed tango and milonga show. Feel like an Argentinean and don't miss this incredible and unforgettable tango show dinner with transfers, access to the event in the first row and dinner. Come to know a historical tango house where the milongueros dance and where the Argentine Tango was born. A tour to enjoy the most passionate dance in the world, the most typical expression of Argentine tango. In which you will live to the maximum the dexterity, the coordination and the passion of the tango. In addition you will have a tango class, 3 step dinner and live orchestra. History, typical Argentine food from the tango era and the last century. Discover this mythical and famous dance. Group Day tour. Observations: Minimum 1 pax.
- You'll start atHotel RegenteOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byEsquina Carlos GardelAbasto Shopping
- 1Catulo TangoStop: 100 minutes - Admission includedDinner with tango show in Abasto, Gardel neighborhood in Buenos Aires. 10 dancers, a sextet and 3 singers give life to a great conceptual show of dance, music, singing, color and sensuality. In twenty scenes, seven changes of clothes, its excellent choreography, two male and one female voice, the tight sound, the direction of the lights and the audiovisual support, Cátulo Tango, offers an excellent artistic production of one hour and a quarter of duration in Abasto, the neighborhood of Carlos Gardel in Buenos Aires.Read more
- You'll end atHotel RegenteSuipacha 964, C1008 AAT, Buenos Aires, ArgentinaAt the lobby at Suipacha 964See address & details
Hotel Regente, Suipacha 964, C1008 AAT, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
- 1 bottle of wine for 2 persons.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transfer roundtrip from your hotel.
- Front row seats.
- 3 course menu, with beverages and dessert.
- Entry/Admission - Catulo Tango
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Probably the highlight of my trip to South America. Matias was very passionate about football and knew all the answ…
Great walking tour of the cemetery
We took this walking tour, which is mostly of the cemetery, because we wanted to learn the history. Our tour guide,…
This is a must.
Yes it’s in La Boca. Yes it’s a poor area. But the Caminito is worth the time spent and the locals need the tourist…
Colourful Caminito - touristy but worth a look
Every major city has one - a bright, vibrant area to showcase aspects of its culture which also attracts tourists. …
Run away! It is a trap!
This is one of the traps to tourists, like, for example, Pelourinho at Salvador in Brazil. It is simply an open air…
Polo Tour not as expected
Through our hotel, we booked this "tour" with BairesFun to go to a Polo match. They claimed that the tour would inc…
- Duration: 140–160 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer
Which attractions will I visit with Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer on Tripadvisor
How much is Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer?
Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer price starts from ₱3,136.28. Discover and book Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer on Tripadvisor
What is the Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer cancellation policy?
Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer?
Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer is hosted by BairesFun. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BairesFun on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tango Show and Dinner in Abasto with transfer on Tripadvisor