Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mt. Daraitan is the top destination for hikers this year because of the scenic location that can offer to every mountaineers! The mountain is 739 meters above sea level that can be seen from the jump off point. It is located in the eastern part of Tanay, Rizal and almost situated near the boundary of General Nakar, Quezon. This day hike will really activates your hype as an adventurer as it offers activities such us; viewing the sea of clouds and mountain peaks of Sierra Madre, Heart Peak Summit and the majestic water of Tinipak River! Specs: Minor climb, Difficulty 4/9, Trail class 1-3 *** Free pick up/drop off from your hotel in Makati, Taguig, Ermita (Manila), Malate(Manila), Muntinlupa and Pasay. additional charges will incur outside these areas
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount Daraitan & Tinipak RiverStop: 8 hours - Admission includedHike Mount Daraitan and Swim in Tinipak RiverRead more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mount Daraitan & Tinipak River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
It is my first time to have a hike but because of this advisor, I felt like I'm a professional mountain hiker. I recommend this for you guys! It was very satisfying and it was worth it!
Date of experience: July 2019
The first time that I have a tour, alone was the time I had your services last September 2019. At first, i was nervous because it was my first time travelling alone. But it was good to have you as my advisor! thank you! I will have your services again soon! KUDOS!
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Hike Manila
Thanks for the great experience
It was my first hike and i had a great time and great experience traveling/hiking with them! I will definitely go b…
One of the best!
It was one of the best hiking I ever had in the philippines with my friends so far. Sagada is really a beautiful pl…
RICE TERRACES TOUR WITH MY FAM
thankyou trip advisor! you've putted a check on my bucket list here in philippines! sagada was beautiful and you ma…
The experience in that country is worthwhile and I Hope to comeback to the Philippines soon for more hikes. see you…
sagada as it finest
sagada was very memorable for me, because sagada was the place where my boyfriend proposed to me :> with the help o…
The landscapes and mountains are breathtaking. Everything located here photographs beautifully. It's a great place …
Very accommodating and friendly
My daughter and I did the My Maculot hike. All staff were very friendly and reassuring. Enjoyed every bit of it. De…
My. Maculot with a heart :)
It was a great pleasure traveling with great people with awesome attitude! Almost 5 hours walking is worth it, not …
Fist Hike is the best ever!!
I always wanted to hike but I don't know "How" or "Where" to go,the fist step is the hardest right. Luckily I found…
MY GREATEST EXPERIENCE IN MT. MACULOT
My experience in New hike Manila is absolutely awesome at first we ride a well accommodated van heading to Batangas…
Shara Paula G00
Mt. Maculot Adventure
Last week did a hike with a nicest group I've ever had.💞🤘 Too comforpatable in first til' last💙 Thank you Hike M…
very nice experience
We did the Mount Maculot hiking tour today. Me and a friend were picked up at the arrival busstation in Manila, tha…
Great tour and great People.
Last June 16 I decided to hike Mt. Maculot, I don't what to do, how to do it and don't have an idea know how to get…
Great day trip from Manila, will do again
Great guides who provide a fantastic service. we were picked up at 4:30 and driven in a comfortable, spacious mini…
Great for Solo Travelers!
Excellent experience! We had a wonderful group - local guides, driver, etc. They are personable and friendly, welco…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike
- Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike will start at 3:00 AM. Discover and book Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike on Tripadvisor
- Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike price starts from ₱5,981.44. Discover and book Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike on Tripadvisor
- Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike on Tripadvisor
- Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike is hosted by Hike Manila. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hike Manila on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mount Daraitan with Tinipak River Day Hike on Tripadvisor