Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lesedi Cultural VillageStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAfter pickup from your hotel either in Johannesburg or Pretoria, you will travel to Lesedi Cultural Village. The village showcases the different tribes that live in South Africa. Those tribes are are the Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Ndebele and Sotho. You will be guided through the village and see the different building styles of each tribe. Also, you will learn more about each tribe's culture and see their clothing styles. See how they work their beads and how the "kraal" looks which keeps their cattle safe. After the tour through the village, it's time to gather to enjoy a tribal dance show featuring music and customary clothing. Finally, you will savor a buffet-style lunch before returning to your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria.Read more
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Johannesburg and surrounding areas, Sandton or Pretoria
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Lesedi Cultural Village
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
As a local South African, we are always reminded of the diverse cultures in South Africa. Yet, I think very few people really know and understand what it means. A visit to Lesedi Cultural Village, is truly an eye opener, and I can't think of any better way to See, Hear and…
Date of experience: December 2017
Response from deepriftv, Owner at Lesedi Cultural Village Tour
Responded 26 Nov 2019
Thank you for the review. Kind regards Jason
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Deeprift Ventours
Had a great experience visiting one of the most profitable diamond mines in the country the "Cullinan diamond mine"…
Amazing. Professional & a well run tour. The Warden who drove this amazing 10 seater open truck/bus was so passiona…
Lioins, a Thought Provoking Exhibition and More
A personalised visit full of information - great introduction to SA outside the city. Lions and many more content a…
A "brilliant" experience!
Ed was our tour guide during this unique and life-time experience. Very informative. You walk at more than 700 leve…
An unexpected thrill!
Took our first Safari at Pilanesberg game reserve with Jason our guide. What a thrill. Not sure what we would exper…
Mini Joburg tour
Jason was extremely prompt, knowledgeable and kind throughout our day trip with him. He was easy to understand and …
We were able to see all animals except for the cheetah. The guide knew where to look, he did a great job, I recomm…
AMAZING DIAMOND MINE TOUR
I was fortunate enough to have Jason Pollard as my driver on this excursion also. Jason is very punctual, professio…
Lion Cub Experience :-)
Jason Pollard was an amazing tour guide. Punctual, very knowledgeable, a real gentleman and overall great company w…
Thanks so much to Jason our driver and guide throughout the day .we were so lucky to see so much , very well looked…
Faten Nasyrah Z00
Great Tour Guide
Jason is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable, and pleasent tour. The best part is, he is very patient.
Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Center
We were picked at our hotel and driven in a comfortable van to the Cheetah Centre. Enroute the driver told us about…
A unique, fascinating look at an operating diamond mine
We took the underground tour. The drive out from Joburg took 90 minutes; our driver (Jason) provided interesting c…
Pilanesberg Safari Day Trip
I highly recommend this tour! Jason was very personable and offered a wealth of information on South Africa -- its …
Great Cradle experience with an immersive wildlife interaction bonus
I’m so glad that I found Jason to give me the opportunity to travel outside of Joburg to see the Cradle of Humankin…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 728 travelers!