Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bac Ha MarketStop: 8 hours - Admission includedAfter having breakfast, you will travel by car to Bac Ha, which is 70 km Northeast of Lao Cai. The ride is relatively flat from Lao Cai to Bao Nhai, where you will be taken through rural area. Bac Ha is the largest market in the area, situated inside the small town of Bac Ha. On every Sunday mornings, it is literally a riot of color as many different ethnic groups such as the Flower H’mong, Phu La, Black Dao, Tay and Nung minorities gather to trade. After spending the whole morning exploring the market, your lunch will be served in a local restaurant. After lunch, you drive downhill for about half an hour. You will then start a short walk to Trung Do village which belongs to the Tay minority. In case the Chay river’s water level is high enough, you will get on a motor-boat and have a cruise to Bao Nhai, experiencing the picturesque scenes on the river banks. If it is not possible for the cruise, you cross the river to visit a Flower Hmong village before walking along the river in around one hours to Bao Nhai bridge, where your vehicle await for your journey back. Incase of the river is shallow you then will take a buffalo cart trip in Trung Do instead of boat trip(-,L,-) Approx: 5 hours driving; 2 hours walking; 1 hour boat trip (or 0.5 hour bufalo cart trip)Read more
- English speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle transport
- Entry/Admission - Bac Ha Market
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Indochina Unique Tourist
Excellent tour guide
It was very wonderful experience. Tour guide was very good and had a great knowledge to explain us. Tour guide was …
I made my booking at 10pm the previous night and call them. Surprisingly someone was still online to helped me to c…
I would recommended this tour. You are on your own once you got inside which was fine by us. Comfortable transpor…
It was a great day out, awesome village with plenty to see and do plenty of restaurants. We got picked up from hote…
Awesome experience! We got to pick our pick up and drop off time from our hotel and driver was great, loved every m…
Golden Bridges Visit
Very smooth pick up drop off process. The Golden Bridges is very touristy but it’s a beautiful place to see. Bring …
Went up by cable car to Bana hills. Walked across the golden bridge. View is breathtaking. The venue, gardens, vi…
Golden Hands Bridge
Everything about this trip was perfect! From the transportation to the actual place itself everything was easy. It …
Day Trip to Ba Na Hills
We booked a trip with Indochina Unique Tourist, with pickup at our hotel. Everything worked out perfectly, our pick…
It's a small world ... after all
We booked this trip online in Hoi An Vietnam thru the Tripadvisor app. Very smooth process. The driver came and p…
Nothing was too much trouble. Recommended trip. Lunch was amazing. The lady that i was dealing with was very helpfu…
I am very afraid of heights but I decided I would do it anyway. The cars are large - they hold 30 people and very s…
Nice Day with Xi in Hue
I thoroughly enjoyed learning about the history of Vietnam with Xi. The tour was well worth the day.
Could not fault!
Exceptional service, would highly recommend! Transport was on time, very clean and great value all round.
Well organised and great staff.
This trip was very well organised, I was sent a message on whatsapp from the staff. She was very polite and told us…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Frequently Asked Questions about SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only)
What time does SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) start?
SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) on Tripadvisor
How much is SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only)?
SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) price starts from ₱6,191.14. Discover and book SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) on Tripadvisor
What is the SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) cancellation policy?
SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book SAPA Market tour: Bac Ha Market from Sapa ( Sunday only) on Tripadvisor