View all photos (87)
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Optimize your time on land in Juneau on this combo shore excursion, with a helicopter tour and guided walk on Herbert Glacier included. Tick off these two top Juneau experiences seamlessly with round-trip transfer from your cruise terminal, and benefit from the personalized attention of your small-group guide throughout.
- Explore by helicopter for memorable views of Alaska’s glacial landscape
- Land on Herbert Glacier for an intimate walking tour
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your small-group guide
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transfer from your cruise terminal
- Round-trip helicopter flight
- Guided glacier walk
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Boots and raincoats, if needed
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please note: All passenger names and weights MUST be advised at time of booking, as they are required by the FAA for weight and balance calculations and flight manifesting. To ensure the comfort of all travelers, passengers weighing 280 lbs (127 kg) or more must pay an additional USD$100 to secure extra space in the aircraft. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Please note: transportation to and from the heliport is 30 minutes in each direction
- No-bag policy. If you have medical needs that require a carry on, please note at time of booking. All bags brought to base will be stored in the tour office until you return from your flight
- Dress warmly and in layers, and wear rubber-soled shoes such as a light hiking boot or athletic shoes. The tour company will provide overshoes and can supply raincoats as needed. Remember to bring your camera, film and binoculars!
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative time or full refund
- Cancellation policy: 100% non-refundable
- Please ensure your weight is in the correct format (kgs/lbs) when you include your weight at checkout
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Coastal Helicopters
Not ADA compliant as advertised
We would have loved to have taken this tour of a lifetime and were very excited to see there was a company…
Absolutely THE best tour on our Alaskan adventure!
Highly recommend this helicopter tour. We didn't get a lot of time on the glacier but the pilot made up for it…
My wife and I took our first helicopter ride to Herbert glacier-what an amazing time! We were both in ahh of the…
Exhilarating Dogsledding experience
Stunning landscape, from the helicopter, circling the mountains and glaciers, with the happiest dogsledding ride…
This was a a real treasure of a trip .
-Brilliant sunshine, warm and pristine whiteness all around, amazing view of the mountains, the only sound is of…
We had a great time. The pilot was great and narrated the flight to and from Herbert glacier. Much cheaper than…
Out of the world experience !!
This is an experience I will always remember for a lifetime. Flying above the glaciers then landing on the…
This is a must do in Juneau
To be honest, I was not expecting much. I was blown away though. Our Help pilot, Casey, was excellent. He took…
What a fantastic experience this was, my husband and I had a wonderful time. We were collected just over the road…
Glacier visit with family
Had a great time and highly recommend. We had group of 10 people including 4 kids ( Ages 10,7,5,5). 2 helicopters…
- Coastal Helicopters
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071