Tours Manuel Antonio National Park
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Manuel Antonio National ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedRelax and enjoy the natural beach and rainforest Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica. On this tour, you will visit pristine beaches, with coral reefs, bordered by exuberant vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. The beaches in Manuel Antonio are highly coveted as some of the best that Costa Rica has to offer. On the way to Manuel Antonio National Park, you will travel along the coastline enjoying scenic views, including African palm plantations. You will also travel past small villages along the Pacific Coast, until you reach the port of Quepos and the ultimately the National Park. Since access to the park itself is closed to vehicles, you will hike to the preserve, crossing a creek. Once in the park, you can simply relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe, or hike through the park’s trails, which will allow you to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna. Several species of monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth can be seen. If you chose to hike the trail to Cathedral Point, do not forget your camera; the views of the park and the sea are simply spectacular!Read more
- National Park fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Manuel Antonio National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- What to bring
- INSECT REPELLENT
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Vive Travels
A fantastic day
We have spent a fantastic day with Live Travels we take a tour for a day from San Jose for my girlfriend and my per…
WARNER IS AWESOME
We visited from the states and had Warner show us around in Nicaragua . He was amazing and ensured we had a blast !…
Great and friendly service
We had the pleasure of meeting Orlando, one of their employees. He gave us the transportation from the airport the …
10d-9n in the Rain and Cloud Forest of Costa Rica
Thank you, Vive Travels, for a great vacation! Our family of 4 (kids 14 and 10) decided last minute to go to Costa…
5D-4N Authentic Costa Rica
We flew in Sunday evening and our guide, whom had communicated with us ahead of time regarding arrival time and any…
We booked this tour through Viator a few months in advance. The day we arrived in Managua, the political protests s…
AMAZING (and worth every penny)
The guide was super incitement and friendly. We learned so much about Nicaragua and I 100% recommend it :)
Amazing to see the lava flow
Apparently, there's a long line of cars every night at Masaya to see the lava. The park does a good job of limitin…
Very complete and Excellent
We recently visited NIcaragua my wife and I, and we took the service of 4 days with the company of Vive Travels, ou…
Packs a lot in to one day
This was a good trip with a small group (just five of us), but for $140 each I think it was a little steep! The l…
A lovely day out
Warner our guide was great. He turned up on time and for the morning it was myself and two Canadians. We visited M…
I Loved This!
Living in Northern California wine country , its no surprise that I would totally enjoy this tour. Well run w/ a bl…
Best travel tour i been in Nicaragua, amazing staff and amazing schedules, on time, the trip to San Juan and open o…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 544 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 236 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 123 travelers!