Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-90, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels in Manuel Antonio and Quepos Only Confirm at least 24 hours before the pick-up time at your hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio?
- Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio price starts from ₱5,295.43. Discover and book Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio cancellation policy?
- Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio?
- Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio is hosted by Costa Rica Groups Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Groups Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wild Savegre River Whitewater Rafting from Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P23
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Carara National park with guide
Spectacular rainforest, where wildlife is still wild, without mass tourism. Excellent guide, Antonio, for spotting …
Was a bit disappointed in the boat. Not as nice as o was hoping but booked through travel agent so should have aske…
"Wow moment". A 'must do' experience
One word...'WOW'. If you're in Cartago you MUST visit this place. $10 US dollars to get in but worth every penny. …
Great view! Both volcan Poas and Laguna Botos were amazing!
Great view! Both volcan Poas and Laguna Botos were amazing! Our kids liked the walk down to the exit! It was like a…
tickets don't work
the tickets that are connected to this with viotar are a scam. the national parks never recognize this ticket. we h…
Tour operator cancelled tickets the day of!!!!! Don't bother!
Tour operator cancelled our tickets the day of, horrible customer service. Don't bother going here if you actually …
Relaxing in the Hot Springs
Vandara was a relaxing experience. My wife and I only used the hot springs, mud bath, massage, and waterfalls. Prio…
This was our first trip rafting. We loved it. The rapids are what the pictures showed. We went in June 2022 after a…
Beautiful boat with fantastic guides!
Bear part of the experience was our guide, Allen! He was fun, friendly; and knowledgeable about the coast of Manuel…
Worst Thing Ever
No Manager. The people wouldn stop talking. The staff was very rude and wouldn let me go in the kitchen to see the …
A fun day out
We booked this excursion through the TUI app. It was very well organized as a coach picked us up from our hotel at …
More than a boat ride!
We wanted to see wildlife and we did see 3 different types of monkeys, some birds and cayman, even babies. We were …
We stayed at the RIU palace in Guanacaste, our tour guide Luis was awesome. It was 14 of us in a big group. We arri…
Relaxing and easy
Ended our CR trip with some paddle-boarding and kayaking on the lake by the Arenal volcano. Staff was accomodating …
Not worth it
Way overcrowded. Sooo many people and boats, which is really sad because the beach is beautiful, but hard to enjoy.…