Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Calle Central, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
- All taxes
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Changing room with locker
- Entry/Admission - Dino Park Blue River
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spa Treatments (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A waiver of responsibility will need to be signed for the tour to go ahead
- Hiking shoes recommended to wear
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket and extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative, if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours
One day tour
Very beautiful. Water was cool at the waterfall but the springs were very warm. Food was also very good here.
They are the best! All was better than perfect! They help us make my wedding proposal! It was perfect! Thanks every…
Checked something off my bucket list
Hiking the rainforest and swimming in the waterfall was the highlight of our entire trip. It was absolutely breath…
Not what we expected
We booked the whole day Nexus excursion in April. After 2 hours long ride, we arrived there and were welcome with n…
Wanted to experience rainforest and hotsprings, Dinosaurs not so much.
We did this tour, or a similar one, in 2012. While the rainforest walk and hot tub/hotel visit remain enjoyable, …
Cute resort but expensive especially for a day excursion
We were sold this tour via the Nexus company from the Riu resort. Our guide really promoted this company listing al…
Beautiful and refreshing
We took the waterfall tour while staying at the blue river resort. The waterfalls were amazing and the swim at the…
Trip from Pacific Shore to Rain Forest on a Volcano Slope
We took excursion from RIU Palace at Pacific coast. It was advertised as Blue River Rain Forrest. A guide picked us…
Beware of the mosquitos ! The place is nice, rooms are big and well equipped. People are helpful and happy. Pools …
DON'T MISS OUT !
This is by far the best zipline I have done in my travels thus far. The guys are very involved with the transverses…
A Must Do .. Awesome
the zip line and tarzan swing is one of the best, if not the best zipline I have ever been on.They are based out go…
Great scenery - tour can improve
We weren’t sure what to expect. Drive was approximately 2 hours. Last 40 minutes is on a washboard type road. Our d…
Day trip at the resort
The resort website has an option for drop-in so we drove there ourselves for the day-trip tour and resort pass. The…
We very much enjoyed our stay. The hot springs are wonderful, the gardens are well kept and the staff is profession…
Beautiful views. Great guide. Ignore the dinosaur part :)
Our guide (Franko) took us through the rain forest where we saw waterfalls, exotic flowers and trees and enjoyed a …
- Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours, Dino Park Blue River
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from PHP 6,009.33*
Popular: Booked by 621 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo
What time does Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo start?
Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo on Tripadvisor
How much is Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo?
Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo price starts from ₱6,662.34. Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo on Tripadvisor
What is the Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo cancellation policy?
Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Tamarindo on Tripadvisor