Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 9 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Brand Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4x4.
- Entry/Admission - Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pops La Fortuna, F9C3+CQV, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36405P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departure point La Fortuna area Hotels Departure time 7:30am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time. Duration 9 hours (approx.) Return details Returns to original departure point
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max?
- Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max price starts from ₱12,038.30. Discover and book Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max on Tripadvisor
- What is the Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max cancellation policy?
- Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max?
- Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max is hosted by Costa Rica Nature Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Nature Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Caño Negro Wetlands by Boat|Small groups 8 max on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36405P8
- You'll start atPops La FortunaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Cano Negro Wildlife RefugeStop: 6 hours - Admission includedA stunning natural refuge, Caño Negro is considered by many to be the third most important wetland in the world. A must visit place when in Costa Rica, this sanctuary was named the ‘Wetland of International Importance’ in 1991, and is one of the most significant humid zones in the country. Designated a ‘world protected area’ by conservation groups like Ramsar; Caño Negro is home to a number of the world’s rare plant, animal and bird species.Read morePass byARENAL EXPEDITIONS-PRIVATE TOURS & TRANSFERS | COSTA RICA | ARENAL VOLCANO
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This is my second time using Costa Rica Nature Guides. For this trip, they planned a three day trip for me and took…
Fabulous experience in the Arenal region
If you book with Angelo, you will not be disappointed. He has years of experience and training and is very profess…
Hanging bridges and nature guide
Angelo was great. He's super knowledgable and easy to work with. I'd recommend him for anyone wanting to tour aro…
Rain forest with Angelo
Angelo - is the most experienced and nice guide I ever met throughout my travels! He was really helpful and knew pr…
Airport transfer tours and much more!
Angelo was extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He was prompt and ensured our group had everything w…
Local guide and insight
Thank you to Angelo for showing us around the La Fortuna area. Quality van and quality guide. Thanks for the local …
Great time in Costa Rica with Angelo
We book Angelo for entire trip in CR and it was our absolutely best vacation ever (we travel a lot). The best part …
Great time bird watching with Jehudy
We had a great tour with Jehudy Carballo. He was very flexible and made sure we saw everything we wanted to see and…
Great tour for the family!
We loved our experience at the caves. Our tour guide Santos made it special by pointing out spiders, bats, even a p…
Comfortable and friendly travels
All the communication for our transfers (Liberia airport to La Fortuna, La Fortuna to Paquera, and Paquera to Tamar…
Angelo is the best
We were only in La Fortuna for two days and wanted to experience the most we could. Costa Rica Nature Guide specifi…
An amazing day of hiking and animal viewing with Angelo!
We spent a day with Angelo in the La Fortuna area. We had a small group with ages ranging from 10 to 70, and everyo…
Angelo provided transport for us from Nayara Springs to the Los Suenos marina. He was great, very professional and…
Really Great Tour Guide
Had a lot of fun with Angelo. Very knowledgable guide. Teaches you a lot during the fun and interactive tour Highl…
Great Company to work with for the perfect tour of Costa Rica
We booked airport transportation from SJO to La Fortuna, while we drove the 3 hours we booked private tours with An…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2017 • Family
We really enjoyed this trip. Our kids thought it was fantastic to see all the wildlife and learn about the surroundings.
Written 28 March 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hola!. Susan. We are very happy to read your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Thanks once again!.
Written 26 April 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.