Visit: Shanghai Disneyland, Chuansha New Town, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
Located in Pudong District, Shanghai Disneyland® is the latest and first Disney theme park in mainland China opened on June 16, 2016 to carry the tradition of more than 60 years in inspiring a spirit of happiness, innocence, and the sharing of memory-making experiences. You will find magic around every corner at Shanghai Disneyland®. Meet your favorite Disney characters, watch live shows and parades, and shop and dine at all themed areas with family and friends!
Endless fun in six magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them in addition to the never-before-seen lands that are centered on well-loved Disney movies: the Lion King, Tarzan: Call of the Jungle, Frozen, Baymax, and Pirates of the Caribbean! Meet and greet by Mickey and Minnie, see the Cinderella Castle shimmers impressively and the fireworks await to be set off, enjoy thrilling rides, and delight in endless fun!
• Adventure Isle
• Gardens of Imagination
• Mickey Avenue
• Treasure CoveImportant Information:
• Please ensure passport number is provided and accurate.
• Passport is required on the day of travel
• You must pickup paper tickets with your passport and voucher at ticketing window or enter the park with your passport directly. Once paper tickets are issued, they will be the only proof for entry.
• All sales are final but you may change travel date twice by 8pm, 72 hours before travel date.
• Child rate is subject to height restriction, a common policy in China: Children - Under 4' 7" (1.4 meters) in height
Adult - Over 4' 7" (1.4 meters) in height and Under 65 years old
Senior - 65 years old and above